Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Harassed on May 20, 2016, 07:31:57 PM
I don't see a debate, it's 2016. 
The religious fanatics want everyone to think there's a debate. 
I don't think moderately religious people care much.  They are mostly normal?

Great observation.  More religious people just try to get thru each week, week after week.  They don't bother with controversy, if they happy with the way their life currently is.  Though the President is trying hard to become Lincoln, and for that the states have to secede.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 20, 2016, 06:52:48 PM
Would you accept the eyewitness testimony of the little kid who allegedly went to heaven and saw his perpetually youthful grandfather?  (not the admitted fraud, the other one)

If that doesn't work, let me trot out some apologetics literature that misrepresents quantum mechanics yet seems just sciency enough to sound plausible to those with a childlike faith (and education).

Also, did you know that the Bible is really beautifully written, lots of people are theists (what do they know that you don't?), and all Abrahamic faiths basically worship the same god? (give or take Jesus)

I could do this all day.  The evidence is so overwhelming!
Damn!  You're better than Randy.  I am a believer!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Randy Carson

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 19, 2016, 08:18:17 PM
Let me get this straight. God allows evil is the world because pain is a necessary evil. So then, God was counting on Adam to eat that fruit so that he could have an excuse to curse the world with pain and suffering? And what of Heaven? Does Heaven have pain and suffering too? If so, what a reward Christians have awaiting them.

Jesus. Some Christians are so thick that they can't see the obvious holes in their own arguments. They'll say it's A when convenient, then when the problems of A are pointed out, they say it's B, and they don't think they've contradicted themselves.

Is that what Christian philosophers actually say and the Problem of Evil?

Or is this merely an empty-headed misrepresentation of what Christians say so that it's so easy to refute that even you can do it?

Why set the straw man bar for yourself any higher than you have to?
Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 20, 2016, 06:52:48 PM
Would you accept the eyewitness testimony of the little kid who allegedly went to heaven and saw his perpetually youthful grandfather?  (not the admitted fraud, the other one)

If that doesn't work, let me trot out some apologetics literature that misrepresents quantum mechanics yet seems just sciency enough to sound plausible to those with a childlike faith (and education).

Also, did you know that the Bible is really beautifully written, lots of people are theists (what do they know that you don't?), and all Abrahamic faiths basically worship the same god? (give or take Jesus)

I could do this all day.  The evidence is so overwhelming!

If you sat down and actually read a decent book of apologetics, I don't think you'd be quite so cock-sure of yourself.

As it is, however, you only have to throw in a standard gag line or two, and someone in this forum is bound to like your post.

Don't you ever get tired of playing to an audience of mental munchkins?
Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 21, 2016, 08:48:48 PM.

Don't you ever get tired of playing to an audience of mental munchkins?
Oh wow!  Yes!  Of course you are the mental giant among us!  Now wonder I could not see it before--but then it takes my little munchkin mind quite awhile to process such sophisticated and clear reasoning to sink in.   My little munchkin brain just reasons on such an inferior level as your wonderful catholic brain.  Why just think.............tomorrow I can go to mass and then confess to the priest what a sinful, dreadfully blind little munchkin I've been.  Maybe I can drink some wine and eat a wafer or two, and then maybe the priest and I can play a little slap and tickle...................oooooooooooh, I'm getting all prickly over the thought!  Wow--the scales are just dropping off my eyes by the hundreds!  Oh, thank you Randy of Georgia Tucks!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Randy - if Jesus was Jewish, and celebrated the Jewish sabbath and festivals ... why aren't you Gentiles doing this?  Why celebrate Christmas rather than Hannukah?  Because the wanna-be-Jews are still making war on the Jews.  It really comes down to schizophrenia and genocide, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

1Truth

I've been a watcher on this discussion from the beginning, and I can now see atheist and many many humans aren't truly giving much thought into what they believe to be true.
Just like the Big Bang and evolution we just jump in and believe what were being told without any true evidence to back up those two claims!
I'm learning to think a little bit deeper after reading the comments from babytooth and knowing.
I mean if the world was created by accident, a random explosion that is a contradiction to science and the order of chaos rule it would not make a perfect world.
And also if that was the case, that would mean that we as humans are just worthless piles of cells and that means that good and evil would be fake, which would lead to that in reality there is no bad deed or good deed meaning I could kill children as an example because the only thing that says it to be wrong is another pile of cells(humans) and who really cares about some stupid cells!
It also kinda blew my mind when knowing asked someone if he thought man named himself man I have never thought of that before.
We all should advance our ways of seeing the world and our thinking abilities. I recently saw a scientist on YouTube think the video is called atheist scientist becomes Christian after research, you all seriously check out that video and tell me what you guys think and try to go into it with a open mind and heart, because I've realized that there is no proof for Big Bang or evolution actually evolution has became a joke to modern day scientists. These days all evidence is pointing towards intelligent design with our new capabilities!

Blackleaf

Quote from: 1Truth on June 16, 2016, 07:04:28 PM
I've been a watcher on this discussion from the beginning, and I can now see atheist and many many humans aren't truly giving much thought into what they believe to be true.
Just like the Big Bang and evolution we just jump in and believe what were being told without any true evidence to back up those two claims!
I'm learning to think a little bit deeper after reading the comments from babytooth and knowing.
I mean if the world was created by accident, a random explosion that is a contradiction to science and the order of chaos rule it would not make a perfect world.
And also if that was the case, that would mean that we as humans are just worthless piles of cells and that means that good and evil would be fake, which would lead to that in reality there is no bad deed or good deed meaning I could kill children as an example because the only thing that says it to be wrong is another pile of cells(humans) and who really cares about some stupid cells!
It also kinda blew my mind when knowing asked someone if he thought man named himself man I have never thought of that before.
We all should advance our ways of seeing the world and our thinking abilities. I recently saw a scientist on YouTube think the video is called atheist scientist becomes Christian after research, you all seriously check out that video and tell me what you guys think and try to go into it with a open mind and heart, because I've realized that there is no proof for Big Bang or evolution actually evolution has became a joke to modern day scientists. These days all evidence is pointing towards intelligent design with our new capabilities!

I'm 85% sure you're an alt of either Knowing, Babytooth, or Randy. Maybe more than one.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

1Truth

I am a member on this forum under another name.
Everyone  would be surprised at who I am! lol
I'll keep that a secret! None of those three..
But you all tell me your opinions about that YouTube video!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: 1Truth on June 16, 2016, 07:50:49 PM
Don't worry, the mods know exactly who you are.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

reasonist

Evolution is a joke to scientists......heck the jury on science is still out! Gravity is an illusion and DNA is a vile secular conspiracy. We rode dinosaurs, listened to talking snakes and impaled the cockatrice.

Maybe a quick browsing of objective web sites would do you good.

http://www.nasonline.org/
http://www.sciencemag.org/
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Munch

Hooooo boy *roles up sleeves*

So atheists who prescribe to knowing the truth about how the world and universe works and able to accept answers in science can evolve the same as living organisms can, and you think that that doesn't apply much thought, as opposed to theists who believe one rule only.

QuoteJust like the Big Bang and evolution we just jump in and believe what were being told without any true evidence to back up those two claims!
There's actual evidence of evolution taking place that can be observed, tiny organisms evolve such as bacteria, or the example of the ground lizards that evolved into tree lizards for several decades.

QuoteI'm learning to think a little bit deeper after reading the comments from babytooth and knowing.
This'll be good..

QuoteI mean if the world was created by accident, a random explosion that is a contradiction to science and the order of chaos rule it would not make a perfect world.

And you think its a perfect world based on what. Does war and famine in third world countries seem perfect to you? How about all the generations of human slavery, war, barbarism. How about all the diseases that can kill people with no vaccines to cure them? Or things like cancer, diabeties, Aids. How about the fact a man just recently brought a gun and killed around 50 innocent people and injured around 52 others? Real perfect fucking world there.

QuoteAnd also if that was the case, that would mean that we as humans are just worthless piles of cells and that means that good and evil would be fake, which would lead to that in reality there is no bad deed or good deed meaning I could kill children as an example because the only thing that says it to be wrong is another pile of cells(humans) and who really cares about some stupid cells!

living organisms work on their own preservation and survival, this is why mammal species unless threatened don't kill one another, only other animals and only for survival. everything is made up of cells, atoms, molecules, but as a sentient species, we not only have the means to understand emotion, empathy, pain, we are also able to understand the workings of cells and molecules, and so create things like cures for diseases, how to split the atom, and how to launch ourselves into outer space. We're a species that evolved to the point of being able to do this, and we can do it by doing what religion doesn't do, create, test, retest, and keep retesting to improve on what we create.

QuoteIt also kinda blew my mind when knowing asked someone if he thought man named himself man I have never thought of that before.

Well heres something else to blow your mind to, the brain named itself as well.

QuoteWe all should advance our ways of seeing the world and our thinking abilities. I recently saw a scientist on YouTube think the video is called atheist scientist comes christian after research, you all seriously check out that video and tell me what you guys think and try to go into it with a open mind and heart, because I've realized that there is no proof for Big Bang or evolution actually evolution has became a joke to modern day scientists. These days all evidence is pointing towards intelligent design with our new capabilities!

I was going to look it up, until you started with the intelligent design crap, then it all made sense where you were coming from. Intelligent design 'scientists' and jokes, they buy their phds and pretend to be scientists the same as catholic priests pretend not to be child molesters.
I looked up the video however, and found it to be a Hugh Ross, a creationist who claimed to once be an atheist, but really his profile has always shown him to be a creationist. See its easier to fool the gullible theists into handing over money, so what better way when to make a ministry.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: 1Truth on June 16, 2016, 07:50:49 PM

You do know how IP's work right.. ooh, no, I guess they didn't teach that in creationist daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfz0rkyNI
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin