Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knowing

I didn't read what tht said. But I'm willing to bet that bald man is atheist.

Knowing

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 15, 2016, 01:58:31 AM

I enjoy these little pictures. They both translate "we have no thoughts of our own, we are repeaters. And can never battle truth and wisdom. We admit and can see you have out thought us but we will always stay in denial".

Blackleaf

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 02:00:17 AM
I didn't read what tht said. But I'm willing to bet that bald man is atheist.

Actually, I prefer my coffee with a spoonful of sugar and some milk. Sometimes I use honey instead of sugar.

I currently weigh 150 pounds soaking wet. I've always been of light build. Unfortunately, if my father and grandfather are anything to go by, I may be genetically predisposed to gaining weight in my later years.

Speaking of genes, my jeans never fit me. They're always too loose around my waist.

Lastly, I was blond when I was a young boy, and it darkened to brown when I got older. Nature.is.a.bitch.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Knowing

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 15, 2016, 02:15:18 AM
Actually, I prefer my coffee with a spoonful of sugar and some milk. Sometimes I use honey instead of sugar.

I currently weigh 150 pounds soaking wet. I've always been of light build. Unfortunately, if my father and grandfather are anything to go by, I may be genetically predisposed to gaining weight in my later years.

Speaking of genes, my jeans never fit me. They're always too loose around my waist.

Lastly, I was blond when I was a young boy, and it darkened to brown when I got older. Nature.is.a.bitch.

Yea you may not even be related to your father's side at all. A simple rope can make any jeans fit.
And you probably have been malnourished your whole life due to processed food and gm food which means you'll probably get cancer and die young due to de population. That.has nothing to do with nature mankind is a bitch kid and your gon learn 2day.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 01:34:31 AM
"Atheist know that what they think is true, I know what is true"

Please go and proclaim that banner. And do it loudly. I wouldn't be able to word smallmindedness and ignorance any better. Congratz.

Most of u like to point out spelling(we spoke of this before the ban,about how most ppl are wrongly gauging one's intelligence) here's a little organic fact, no1 knows how any.word is truly properly spelled we only know how other men before us have told us there belief on a correct spelling. Haha

So are you just flat out saying you're Babytooth? Or are you saying you know him personally?

I will.cut y'all.down quick man. I really believe I am out thinking you all by 100 to 1. Daily.. Daily
You all can't deal with simple unseen by most facts. It fucks.yalls.head up. Lol
No1 has been able to argue what babytooth said nor me.

We will eat you with Knowing.

People, including trolls, that feel the need build up their own hype come across as pathetic, imho.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 02:25:17 AM
Yea you may not even be related to your father's side at all. A simple rope can make any jeans fit.
And you probably have been malnourished your whole life due to processed food and gm food which means you'll probably get cancer and die young due to de population. That.has nothing to do with nature mankind is a bitch kid and your gon learn 2day.

You know, I was waiting for you to say "I have no idea what you're talking about" so that I could reply with "now you know how we feel." But I guess I successfully connected with you in speaking your native language. Now, welcome to my ignore list.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Knowing

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 15, 2016, 02:28:33 AM
You know, I was waiting for you to say "I have no idea what you're talking about" so that I could reply with "now you know how we feel." But I guess I successfully connected with you in speaking your native language. Now, welcome to my ignore list.
Let's call the ignore list. The I'm in denial list.

Knowing

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 15, 2016, 02:26:12 AM
Please go and proclaim that banner. And do it loudly. I wouldn't be able to word smallmindedness and ignorance any better. Congratz.

Ok this is the only thing you actually said in this quote above.

And I see the banner went over your head a bit. I'll try to get it right for you.
Do you agree that you KNOW what u are thinking? If so then you understand what KNOWING actually is.
You see I KNOW God exist and many other things. I'm not merely thinking he exist. I KNOW as your mother KNOWS she birthed you.
Your gon learn 2day my.small minded little friend.

I want you to tell me one Idea you came up with in your.life that is original and organic to you. This is for every1 as well not.just the.grasshopper.

Knowing

Well almost.3 am my time. Going to attempt sleep.
I'll be back in the morning and I'm sure I'll be.hit with a lot of replys.
So if you want me to.respond  back to your ?/statement then please direct it towards me personally.
And most of all you all need to acknowledge truth when you hear it not just deny deny deny. Bc what me.And babytooth have.said are simple unseen by most facts. The way you all deny these simple truths when you.fucking know.it's.true is bad for your internal make up you are destroying your self from ever gaining true knowledge and understanding. Just as some.sins are internal and others.are external. And I have realized I'm going to be over many people's head in my ways. No offence just most people are the.product of being dumbed down by a elite that wants commoners to remain just that.And not reach there enlightenment. I do not quote Google Bs I am original and organic. I feel things that can't be registered on any machine I'm not special the system just missed a few of us thank God. Haha

Knowing

Also I wAnt to.hear one every1s  original/organic ideas that have have come up with all within there.self.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 02:44:25 AM

Ok this is the only thing you actually said in this quote above.

And I see the banner went over your head a bit. I'll try to get it right for you.
Do you agree that you KNOW what u are thinking? If so then you understand what KNOWING actually is.
You see I KNOW God exist and many other things. I'm not merely thinking he exist. I KNOW as your mother KNOWS she birthed you.
Your gon learn 2day my.small minded little friend.

I want you to tell me one Idea you came up with in your.life that is original and organic to you. This is for every1 as well not.just the.grasshopper.

And I want you to learn to interact with this forum and it's functions like 'quoting' on at least a basic level. I wonder if either of us will get what they want.
I can try to give you an answer for an original and organic idea of mine, but what will that do? How does that relate to thinking and knowing?

I think I know what I think I know. And I think I know what I think. I also think you think you know what in reality you think, but don't know that that's thinking or don't think about that enough to know. Because you say you know, but I don't know about that. You'd think that if you'd spent some thinking about thinking and knowing you'd know what you're talking about, you know what i mean?

Basically, being convinced does not make you immune from being mistaken.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason78

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 06:36:13 PM
I only need to know that you believe there is no god, that makes you stupid about life it's self. Which is the most important thing in life... You may be a math scholar but that's just study and dedication to learning a certain subject. Any1 can do that.

Surely if I don't believe in your god, then that's a failure on your gods part, not mine.   
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

marom1963

The best line in the whole thing was "not born again" - well, now you have a project, don't you? Better that than annoying us. Get reborn, then die. Then you can look down on us from Heaven and giggle at how stupid we are. God'll pass the popcorn cause he's just that kind of guy.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Randy Carson

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 02:07:52 AM
I enjoy these little pictures. They both translate "we have no thoughts of our own, we are repeaters. And can never battle truth and wisdom. We admit and can see you have out thought us but we will always stay in denial".

I agree. Memes are the last gasp effort of the intellectually bankrupt.
Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Jason78 on May 15, 2016, 04:59:07 AM
Surely if I don't believe in your god, then that's a failure on your gods part, not mine.

Why do think this is true?

Imagine this scenario:

A high school teacher is young, attractive, and single. She has a pleasant voice and dresses modestly but stylishly. She enjoys lots of current television shows and music. She knows the subject she is teaching well, and her lessons are well-prepared. The material itself is interesting, and the course is required for graduation. She was named "Teacher of the Year" in the entire state just last year. She serves as the faculty adviser for many of the school's best clubs. She arrives at school early, she's willing to stay late to help anyone and never takes a day off.

All the kids in her class think she rocks, and most of them are making A's and B's because she makes learning fun. Except one.

This kid wants nothing to do with her class or any class. In fact, he's thinking of dropping out altogether. He's got problems with other teachers, problems at home, and no friends beyond the circle of druggies he hangs with from time to time. Generally, though, he's a loner.

The teacher has tried to encourage him. She has offered to stay after school to help him catch up on the work he's missed, but he hasn't taken her up on her offer.

He's not interested in what she has to say.

Now, is this a failure on the teacher's part? Or on the student's part?
Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.