Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on May 08, 2016, 08:28:49 PM
But if America had a Pretorian Guard, and you were in it, you could have gotten competitive bidding on who to kill, and made better money ;-)
No fun that. I got to play in a country where we made the rules and I could put 105 pounds of lead in the air/minute.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Guys, guys! It's not like we can get all offended by being called stupid bastards.. it says right there in the title of the post NO OFFENSE  and it's just true..  Well that's certainly a legitimate disclaimer if I ever saw one.  I mean he could say we're all baby killers,father rapers, and all kinds of mean nasty stuff as long as that disclaimer is there..no offense..
Well I'm satisfied and all ends well.. It's off to the gas chambers for us..we can't be offended because there was no offense intended.. See how that works?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 09, 2016, 03:15:54 AM
I mean he could say we're all baby killers,father rapers, and all kinds of mean nasty stuff as long as that disclaimer is there..no offense..

That reminds me, we really Should get to planning our annual atheist forums BBQ.
Remember guys, as always, it's BYOB (Bring your own baby)!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 09, 2016, 06:00:56 AM
That reminds me, we really Should get to planning our annual atheist forums BBQ.
Remember guys, as always, it's BYOB (Bring your own baby)!

I hear that puppies are in season. My season.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

I just want to point out that, yet again, one of my posts have gone ignored. Was it because our wise Catholic couldn't think of a decent way to deflect the truth, or because he couldn't listen to the good sense of the video for more than two seconds? Who knows? The only certainty to be gained from our interactions, in this thread and in others, is that this guy is hopeless.

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 08, 2016, 10:58:13 AM
Atheists do not indoctrinate their children. They do not take them to atheist meetings, where they are taught from a young age with songs and skits to think the same way. They are not schooled from home so that they won't be exposed to theists who would compromise their lack of faith. They do not give their children atheist books to read. Before eating, they do not remind them that there is no god to pray to for blessings. Those are all things YOU do so that your children will grow up unable to question their beliefs, so that they will blindly accept with childlike faith in something that an adult with full mental capacities would most often reject.

Here's a video. I know you don't actually watch the videos I put here for you, but do watch this one. It shows perfectly why Christians must indoctrinate their children:

--Fulke Greville--

sdelsolray

Quote from: Baruch on May 08, 2016, 05:40:38 PM
So you are saying that Our Lady of Fatima is fake?  Has the Pope been told?

I suspect RC fantasizes about having the Pope's ear.  After all, he's earned it (according to RC).  Better than sex and not a sin.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: sdelsolray on May 09, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
I suspect RC fantasizes about having the Pope's ear.  After all, he's earned it (according to RC).  Better than sex and not a sin.
I want to see pics of the ear-penis interface.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Randy Carson

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 09, 2016, 01:34:48 PM
I just want to point out that, yet again, one of my posts have gone ignored. Was it because our wise Catholic couldn't think of a decent way to deflect the truth, or because he couldn't listen to the good sense of the video for more than two seconds? Who knows? The only certainty to be gained from our interactions, in this thread and in others, is that this guy is hopeless.

Yeah, I tend to ignore the really stupid ones in order to focus on those that are more important. So, if you feel I'm ignoring you a lot, now you know why.

Atheists don't indoctrinate their children? Maybe.

Maybe what they fail to do is to teach their children an important truth (God exists) because they themselves are ignorant of this.

So, you say we are teaching our children something false. I say you are guilty of omitting something true.
Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

FrogMan

Quote from: Johan on May 08, 2016, 01:32:39 PM
The fact that something has a large number of followers in no way serves as evidence that what those followers believe is true. If you want to prove this for yourself go talk to a professional wrestling fan and listen to all the ways they will swear up and down that pro wrestling isn't fake or scripted.

Pro wrestling fan here.  Not a single wrestling fan in the world will try to argue with you about if the show is scripted.  Every single person watching knows it is a show with a script and that the wrestlers aren't ACTUALLY trying to kill each other.  Maybe you misspoke, but it's a flat out BS statement right there.  The word "fake" offends the talent and the fans at times because it's a broad term that brushes off the dangers, sacrifices, physical and mental toughness, athleticism, and skill it takes to be in the business.  If you don't believe me, go tell a pro wrestler it's "fake."  Shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'd say sorry for derailing the thread, but this comment came out of left field.  And it's incorrect entirely.
Quote from: \"Smartmarzipan\"Hey look, more people I want to stab in the throat.

Quote from: \"Damarcus\"Clearly, wicca is the ultimate belief system, I never heard of jesus making someone\'s xbox get fixed slightly faster.

"Why we still got monkeys?" - Steve Harvey

Hydra009

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 09, 2016, 06:24:37 PMMaybe what they fail to do is to teach their children an important truth (God exists) because they themselves are ignorant of this.

So, you say we are teaching our children something false. I say you are guilty of omitting something true.
Well, if you assume God as a given, then atheists are definitely missing out on "teaching" a truth.  But that's a hell of an assumption to make.  And it's strange that such a self-evident truth is frequently associated with psychological manipulation (turn or burn, for example) to compel obedience.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 09, 2016, 06:24:37 PM
Yeah, I tend to ignore the really stupid ones in order to focus on those that are more important. So, if you feel I'm ignoring you a lot, now you know why.

Hahaha! Troll.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 09, 2016, 06:37:57 PM
Well, if you assume God as a given, then atheists are definitely missing out on "teaching" a truth.  But that's a hell of an assumption to make.  And it's strange that such a self-evident truth is frequently associated with psychological manipulation (turn or burn, for example) to compel obedience.

Don't encourage him. Notice, he didn't even address my point. It's something he does quite often in these forums, and I'm sick of it.
--Fulke Greville--

Randy Carson

Quote from: FrogMan on May 09, 2016, 06:36:02 PM
Pro wrestling fan here.  Not a single wrestling fan in the world will try to argue with you about if the show is scripted.  Every single person watching knows it is a show with a script and that the wrestlers aren't ACTUALLY trying to kill each other.  Maybe you misspoke, but it's a flat out BS statement right there.  The word "fake" offends the talent and the fans at times because it's a broad term that brushes off the dangers, sacrifices, physical and mental toughness, athleticism, and skill it takes to be in the business.  If you don't believe me, go tell a pro wrestler it's "fake."  Shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'd say sorry for derailing the thread, but this comment came out of left field.  And it's incorrect entirely.

Well...damn.

Thank you for sharing that, FrogMan.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 09, 2016, 06:37:57 PM

Some parents may use that paradigm to manipulate their kids. Mine didn't. I didn't. But your experience may differ.

Atheists teach their kids a worldview. It's just a different worldview than Christian or Muslim or Hindu parents teach.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 09, 2016, 06:52:17 PM
Don't encourage him. Notice, he didn't even address my point. It's something he does quite often in these forums, and I'm sick of it.

Some of your posts are just empty blather, and they require or deserve no response.

But hey, YOU think they are important, so I'll humor you. Kindly link to the post I ignored.

I'll correct that oversight now.