You have a choice?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 15, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Contemporary Protestant

Alright, the statement "I have no religion" is something protestants will say in regards to legalism. I always considered just another way of thinking but I think Walker took it literally

pioteir

Quote from: Aletheia on April 25, 2014, 12:59:50 AM
Seriously, that lack of morality makes me wonder where Walker_Lee is currently hiding the bodies right now.

Wonder no more. First he fucks the bodies and then eats them. There's no need to hide them.
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Walker

Ok first of thanks to the people who banned me. I am will not stop coming even if you ban me again. I am here giving my opinion like you all are.
Quote from: pioteir on April 25, 2014, 09:25:32 AM
Wonder no more. First he fucks the bodies and then eats them. There's no need to hide them.
No I do not but nice plot to a horror film.
Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on April 25, 2014, 07:33:11 AM
Alright, the statement "I have no religion" is something protestants will say in regards to legalism. I always considered just another way of thinking but I think Walker took it literally
I did not get this from someone else. I came up with it by looking in the bible and realized even Jesus preached against the religious.
Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 25, 2014, 02:41:39 AM
First off: If you follow a religious text and believe in a messiah, a God and a certain way of living to appease that God and actually practie it, you are practicing a religion.

But, more, importantly...

Your God's standards are unfair, immoral and sociopathic. They lack any sense of 'right' and 'wrong' and depend on guilt-trip, human sacrifice and total abandonement of all rational and emotional faculties. I wouldn't call you a hypocrite. I would call you a coward revering a non-existant serial killer and sadist who in his cowardice abandons his fellow man and humanity itself to be spared. If your God were existant the moral thing would be to say something akin to: "Fuck you Yahweh, if you're going to send people to hell for not believing in you, I want you to send me too. I'd rather suffer with my kind than share heaven with you."
Only the coward, the sociopath or an impressionable child could say: "Sure My Lord, they had it coming."

Basically your God is a bully holding a weak kid's hand and using it to hit him in the face with it and telling him: 'why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?' Untill the kid says uncle admitts the bully is the greatest on the playground.
And what would make that you in this analogy? You are another weak and scrawny kid who'se telling the kid being bullied from the side; 'just admitt it, it's better this way'. You're the kid that's already given up and makes they bully's homework and gives him his lunchmoney everyday and who still gets picked on occasionaly but his deluded himself into concidering the bully as his friend and protector.

I am quickly running out of anything but loathing in my opinion of you.
Ok you realized he could of just sent us to hell? He didn't though he died on a cross willingly to pay our debt. When he did he gave us a way to heaven. Anyone who goes to hell goes there because they choose to.
Quote from: Shiranu on April 25, 2014, 02:17:59 AM
Yeah, that's the thing right there... that is fucking terrible.

No, no it's really not. Even if it was just you that believed like that, it would be terrible. But the problem is we have a huge percentage of society running around believing the exact same shit, that their fellow man deserves eternal (which I don't believe you fully grasp the concept of) torture because... god is a jealous bitch.

Society should not hate, or disregard, his fellow man so easily. It is NOT okay that we have immoral people like you with such disdain for their fellow man because that is not a healthy mindset to have. Besides being factually wrong it is simply, ethically wrong to be such as cold and terrible person as it would take to believe what you are saying.
Ok I should not quote "Society should not hate, or disregard, his fellow man so easily" but you are hating on me and my belief. That seems hypocritical. It is not terrible because like I said he gave us a choice so anyone who goes to hell goes there because they choose to. I am not saying only other people deserve all people deserve hell including me and other true Christians. Lastly what right do you have to call my God your God a bitch.

Solitary

Before his first session with a psychiatrist was over, the psychiatrist got on the couch. You got banned because your only here to annoy people with your neurotic obsession to win at any cost, delusions of grandeur, and being disingenuous about not being religious while believing in Scripture about Christ. You lie so well to yourself you don't even realize you are lying to us. Don't go away mad, just go away. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

This Walter dude is insane.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

Thanks for re-banning him! I wonder how many times he's going to come back?...

Sent via your mom

Solitary

Until hell freezes over? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

I didn't whack his IP just in case he resurrected himself as a nicer, more serene person...oh well. But alas.....even jesus had to die.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Well, going by the Jesus myth in the bible, We had Walker, followed by zombie walker, now we have the walker that will be "coming once again in your lifetime"... which probably means we will have generations of forum members telling of the day that Walker will return... to babble on about the bible.

The Skeletal Atheist

He still never proved that he never raped and killed a child. May he ever be remembered as a child rapist and killer.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

David.B-88

You're just a fat geek who needs to get a life, seriously. You have a choice; either enjoy your life to the fullest whilst staying moral or be an imbecile bible basher wasting your time and life. I know you will probably go with the latter, because you look like a right twat but good luck anyway, dick. :)

Aletheia

Meh... for Walker who is probably in stalker mode now:

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 25, 2014, 01:35:27 AM
Ok i have no religion, and how am i a hypocrite?

Quote from: google
re·li·gion
riˈlijən/Submit
noun
noun: religion
1.the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms:   faith, belief, worship, creed; More
a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Quote from: dictionary.comhyp·o·crite  [hip-uh-krit]  Show IPA
noun
1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

You believe in a superhuman controlling power and yet you claim to have no religion, which makes you a hypocrite because you claim to lack a religion when in reality you have a religion.

I live by what i believe in Jesus.

Nice wording. You live by what you choose to believe about Jesus and not what's in the actual texts which refer to him. I'd sidestep the issue too if I were you, since you're obviously prone to being a hypocrite.

Unless you have the record of my life 24/7 then you not even prove it. I do not care if you look at my life because i know i am not a hypocrite.

This tiny slice of your life you've spent on this forum has already shown you to be a hypocrite. Only a single event is necessary to fit the definition of a hypocrite, not an entire lifetime of events. You can be a hypocrite today and not a hypocrite tomorrow based on the actions you choose. 

Also i am saying that Jewish girl would go to hell if she did not repent and believe and Jesus. It does not matter how she died if it was brutal or not. We are all worthy of hell by God's standards. If do not repent and receive Jesus we will go to hell. If you find that has no morals then that is fine.

It is the simple fact that it does not matter to your god how she died, what she did in life, or anything at all about her that is completely immoral. A moral God would judge a person based on their merits before rendering a verdict. The way your parents (hopefully) raised you, the way our justice system is intended to play out, and how we interact with one another is based on judging others based on their merits. This brings about a much fairer system in which others will wish to participate, it makes for a predictable set of circumstances from which informed decisions can be made, and it encourages good behavior and cooperation.

The god you describe doesn't care about fairness, encouraging good behavior, or anything at all about the person. They are only acceptable to him if they pledge loyalty to him. Nothing more.

Furthermore, this god you describe will torment anyone who does not pledge loyalty to him for all eternity. A punishment that continues on without end defies the purpose of punishment, in that the person is never given a chance to learn from their mistakes and make a different choice in the future. Instead, this god you describe summarily dismisses a person and then leaves them in agony without end, which is the highest form of cruelty imaginable.

In short, your god is an evil, unfair, and unjust god. In terms you can understand, your god is no different than the devil based on deeds alone. A benevolent god or even a fair god has no need for unending punishment. Furthermore, only an evil god would choose not to take a person's merits into consideration when judging them.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

rex

Ok i have no religion, and how am i a hypocrite? I live by what i believe in Jesus. Unless you have the record of my life 24/7 then you not even prove it. I do not care if you look at my life because i know i am not a hypocrite. Also i am saying that Jewish girl would go to hell if she did not repent and believe and Jesus. It does not matter how she died if it was brutal or not. We are all worthy of hell by God's standards. If do not repent and receive Jesus we will go to hell. If you find that has no morals then that is fine.
Lucky that you live far away. I would beat the living shit out of you and felt good about it to. Fucking bitch.

Shol'va

Evidence of harm by religion