Intolerance of differing viewpoints in the LGBT community

Started by Jannabear, May 23, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

I can't tell you how much I deal with this kind of shit.
I had to censor the names because this is in a private group.
10 million dollars says drunkenshoe replys to this post.

Baruch

Janna - you missed one name in the first document ... didn't look at the second one.  Oops!  I am such a proofreader ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jannabear

Quote from: Baruch on May 23, 2016, 10:10:17 PM
Janna - you missed one name in the first document ... didn't look at the second one.  Oops!  I am such a proofreader ;-(
Where did I miss a name? If you meant my own I didn't censor it for obvious reasons.

Hakurei Reimu

First pic, column second from last, very bottom, your response to Miss [REDACTED].
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

_Xenu_

I find it a bit odd for a transsexual to make these arguments.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Munch

The gay community is like any other community, with everyone having their own views on things, often coupled with other views and things they grew up with.

You might have a gay guy who grew up in a conservative/republican household with christian upbringing, making their view of being gay something to look negativity on, but then have someone whos middle of the ground having been raised conservative but not around christian values, and then of course the other end of the scale someone who was raised liberal, anti theistic and having hippie parents.

Fact is, from the time I used to spend in the gay community, i learn the hard way that just because your gay doesn't mean your part of a community, since everyone has their own interests and likes, I was a geek when growing up into cartoons, games, comics and tv programs,. while a lot of other gay guys where into the club scene and music i just didn't find appealing.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jannabear

Quote from: _Xenu_ on May 25, 2016, 07:17:36 AM
I find it a bit odd for a transsexual to make these arguments.
I'm a strange transgender person.

stromboli

Quote from: Munch on May 25, 2016, 07:56:37 AM
The gay community is like any other community, with everyone having their own views on things, often coupled with other views and things they grew up with.

You might have a gay guy who grew up in a conservative/republican household with christian upbringing, making their view of being gay something to look negativity on, but then have someone whos middle of the ground having been raised conservative but not around christian values, and then of course the other end of the scale someone who was raised liberal, anti theistic and having hippie parents.

Fact is, from the time I used to spend in the gay community, i learn the hard way that just because your gay doesn't mean your part of a community, since everyone has their own interests and likes, I was a geek when growing up into cartoons, games, comics and tv programs,. while a lot of other gay guys where into the club scene and music i just didn't find appealing.

^This. Since spending time with my friend and meeting other gay people, I have learned that the stereotypes don't fit. People are people. My friend told me he would rather hang out with straight people because the ones that accept him are less likely to be critical and more likely to be non judgmental. But that is his situation and something he is sensitive about. People are people and we all have different personalities and priorities.