Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!!

Started by Mr_C, November 17, 2006, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs
[img width=16,height=16]http://atheistforums.com/Themes/default/images/icons/assist.gif[/img]Click this bar to didn't exist tell image.
[img width=407,height=600]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1904079_629824387087777_1219504379_n.jpg[/img]
Hey! Thats historically inaccurate! Black kids didnt exsist back in bible times!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

I was on my Facebook app on my phone and this came up. NDT is the closest thing to being a god, now that I think about it.

Edit: I just realized I screen shot a post that Richard Dawkins screen shot and posted. I am more spaced out today than I thought...
Sent via Tapatalk on my JediX20 I-605

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, it makes me feel funny...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

wolf39us

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 15, 2014, 02:21:53 AM
Hey! Thats historically inaccurate! Black kids didnt exsist back in bible times!

No, there's people who think dark skin is the Mark of Cain, carried on through the line of Ham.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on March 19, 2014, 07:09:57 PM
No, there's people who think dark skin is the Mark of Cain, carried on through the line of Ham.
Promoted in the Antebellum South to justify slavery and explain to the slaves why they shouldn't revolt. (Most revolting use of "original sin".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Naru

wolf39us

Naru

PickelledEggs

wolf39us

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 19, 2014, 10:51:35 PMWhat's a CD-R?
Lol its what we used to copy music to. It's like an MP3 player, but you can only fit about 10 songs at a time and once you put songs on it, they were stuck. You needed another contraption to use them. They were called "CD Players" and the way they worked was that they spun the Cds really fast, then magic happened, and then sound came out of the speakers.

:eyes: :rotflmao: