News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

dtq123

Anyone here clop? I recently found out what it meant on the urban dictionary
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: dtq123 on July 19, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

*coughs* tons *coughs*
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: dtq123 on July 19, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Munch

I don't clop, but I like a nice Equine male over on FA.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Just found this gem.  I'm laughing my ass off over here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbvWYtSSh8

GrinningYMIR

Munch

oh no, she's at it again.

Hope this time she doesn't blow up a power plant.

GrinningYMIR

Cocoa Beware

Im not sure why I dont watch that show, the characters seem very cute and charming.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cocoa Beware on September 13, 2015, 02:40:31 AM
Im not sure why I dont watch that show, the characters seem very cute and charming.
For some strange reason, mlp characters - even the secondary characters - are extremely memorable.  I watch my other shows and I'm like "that's farmer guy, that's the daughter of farmer guy, and there's that junkie guy.  He likes drugs, I think." and then MLP comes on and I'm like "OMG!  Spitfire cameo!  I instantly remember everything she's ever done or said.  In fact, did you know she's voiced by a guy in the Hungarian and Polish dubs of this show!?"  That's witchcraft right there.

GrinningYMIR

Munch