How can it be possible for us to be "born in sin"?

Started by peacewithoutgod, November 12, 2015, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g2perk

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on November 16, 2015, 09:13:24 PM
You can SAY it all you want to. Prove it, we'll be talking about something substantive. You could actually change my mind.

My name came from how I was raised, by Pentecostal fundamentalists. Snake handlers. Whose ridiculously large claims came with tiny proof. Just like yours!
So what turned you away..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 10:13:20 PM
So what turned you away..

Nothing. No substance, no belief whatsoever in the supernatural, no need of another dimension or life after death, even to include the karma of living a good life, nothing to make me feel "whole". Nothing turned me away, nothing at all.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

g2perk

So you just hadn't found the rock to which you can lay a handle on yet. A for sure thing.

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 10:34:03 PM
So you just hadn't found the rock to which you can lay a handle on yet. A for sure thing.

My "rock", you must mean my kids? Obviously, if I'm taking your posts personally like I should. Because if that's the case then I have your rock right here, pal. My kids, incidentally, are not Christians, either.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

g2perk

Forgive me. Nothing personal this just how I speak when Im talking about My faith. In life today we all need a Rock. That's where our Beliefs come from.

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 10:54:07 PM
Forgive me. Nothing personal this just how I speak when Im talking about My faith. In life today we all need a Rock. That's where our Beliefs come from.

::she grins::

Do delve further, what might be your rock? Is it here, in the real world? Or does it reside someplace else? Tell the world. We need to know.
-- Ricky Gervais

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 10:54:07 PMForgive me. Nothing personal this just how I speak when Im talking about My faith. In life today we all need a Rock. That's where our Beliefs come from.
I neither have nor need a "rock." My beliefs come from reasoning and logic. Based on reasoning and logic, I believe you are a presumptuous prick.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

g2perk

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on November 16, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
::she grins::

Do delve further, what might be your rock? Is it here, in the real world? Or does it reside someplace else? Tell the world. We need to know.
HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS OF THE WORLD.

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

Is he that is in you an actual person? Because I love Matt Damon, but he's never been "in me".

Sorry, AF, I'm bored and testy LOL.......love Matt Damon, though.....have you seen The Martian?.......
-- Ricky Gervais

g2perk

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on November 16, 2015, 11:23:02 PM
Is he that is in you an actual person? Because I love Matt Damon, but he's never been "in me".

Sorry, AF, I'm bored and testy LOL.......love Matt Damon, though.....have you seen The Martian?.......
He is the person that discerns the world's that separate  man's nature.

And no I haven't seen that movie, is it good

JBCuzISaidSo

It's excellent, The Martian. Do go see it.

Man's nature is subjective, and an out dated holy book written 2,000 years ago by desert dwellers that considered women as property is exactly as subjective as that woman will let you be.
-- Ricky Gervais

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 06:56:40 PM
Still no answer. And humans came from where? O ...I forgot monkeys... Monkey come from where...

I really do feel sorry for you.  I can see that reading is very difficult for you--and reasoning is beyond your grasp.  All I can really do is to pat you on your head, and go, 'there, there...................'.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

Quite the comedian you are, aren't you??!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 08:14:30 PM
Let go of your pride,Do you really think they care what you believe.

Let go of your pride, you delusional monkey!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

JBCuzISaidSo

QuoteLet go of your pride,Do you really think they care what you believe.
Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 17, 2015, 12:07:08 AM
Let go of your pride, you delusional monkey!
Here's the bigger issue, who is "they" here? Aliens? Sasquatch? I mean, holy shit, who is the "they" in this sentence?
-- Ricky Gervais