How can it be possible for us to be "born in sin"?

Started by peacewithoutgod, November 12, 2015, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g2perk

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 16, 2015, 07:52:02 AM
But I got you to respond!  :1rij: :madu:

"your people" - now you're talking racism, and you aren't fooling anyone by playing the peacenik!

You have no future other than prison, for fraud and assault.
So prison you say...state your case..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 16, 2015, 12:21:30 AM
You always face the consequences of your actions--no matter if the consequences are good for you or bad for you (and sometimes one cannot tell which is which).  The society in which one lives tells us what is a 'sin' or not a 'sin'.  Wrong doing is always determined by the society as a whole.  'Good' or 'bad' is always a relative term and is largely determined by what a society thinks is what is best for the survival of that society.  You learn right from wrong from you upbringing, from your peers, and your society.  Then you select what is right and wrong for you.  No supernatural power (since none exists) can do that for you--you have to do that by yourself and for yourself.
Maybe your right depending on what part of the world you live in...But I would hope murder is murder no matter where you live..

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 12:17:44 PM
Maybe your right depending on what part of the world you live in...But I would hope murder is murder no matter where you live..

:rotflmao:    :violent-smiley-007:  :angry:
:afro: :toilet: :d030:  :violent-smiley-007:
:1rij:
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 12:17:44 PM

Well................no--murder is within the group or the society you live in.  If one is outside the group or society, in many societies it is okay to kill them.  The American GI was free to kill all the German soldiers he could--was that murder?  God murdered thousands in the OT. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 12:13:07 PM
I hear you...but we still must agree that the things in the 10 commandments if acted on can get you in trouble. If its murder than you will go to jail. That's all I am saying. I am not trying to convert none of you..just like you are not trying to convert me. We are just talking common sense.

You believe the 10 Commandments are moral or just?  Here is a list of the 10 Commandments  from Exodus 34:14-26

The Ten Commandments

1.  For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2.  Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

3.  The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep.

4.  All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

5.  Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

6.  And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.

7.  Thrice in the year shall all your menchildren appear before the LORD God, the God of Israel.

8.  Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the feast of the Passover be left until the morning.

9.  The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.

10.  Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

I don't see murder listed here.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

g2perk

Yes He did. This was because the hearts of men was deceitfully wicked and would of led to the world worst off than it already is. Now I am sure many will take that and run with it but if you believe in GOD than you know he is the only one that knows the human heart. Now if you don't than this is complete foolishness. So we can compare God's action to mans actions.

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 16, 2015, 02:23:58 PM
You believe the 10 Commandments are moral or just?  Here is a list of the 10 Commandments  from Exodus 34:14-26

The Ten Commandments

1.  For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2.  Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

3.  The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep.

4.  All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

5.  Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

6.  And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.

7.  Thrice in the year shall all your menchildren appear before the LORD God, the God of Israel.

8.  Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the feast of the Passover be left until the morning.

9.  The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.

10.  Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

I don't see murder listed here.
It's in the first one.

g2perk

First set of 10 commandments

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 02:45:29 PM
Yes He did. This was because the hearts of men was deceitfully wicked and would of led to the world worst off than it already is. Now I am sure many will take that and run with it but if you believe in GOD than you know he is the only one that knows the human heart. Now if you don't than this is complete foolishness. So we can compare God's action to mans actions.

Your god's actions are comparable to "man's" actions - got it, and remember that - your god is surely no less the useless dickhead for this!

You must be a zombie, Xtain, because it's impossible for one so full of your shit to be breathing!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 03:04:00 PM
First set of 10 commandments

How many sets do you need?  God can't make up his mind?  Moses can't write?  And why is this set always forgotten by christians?

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

Who created this creature called man?  According to you God did.  Then God is the one who is responsible for what is in his heart.  You have a stupid, mean, vindictive and sadistic god.  Satan is a much more sane creature--and your stupid god created him, too.  I find it incredibly sad you can condone such a creature, much less worship him.  My heart goes out to you--I just wish part of my brain could as well.

g2perk

One set is needed, but none can be followed. Why are there laws of the government and why can't people follow them. And the second one is not forgotten just not as important as the first.

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 16, 2015, 04:13:59 PM
Who created this creature called man?  According to you God did.  Then God is the one who is responsible for what is in his heart.  You have a stupid, mean, vindictive and sadistic god.  Satan is a much more sane creature--and your stupid god created him, too.  I find it incredibly sad you can condone such a creature, much less worship him.  My heart goes out to you--I just wish part of my brain could as well.
If all atheist know how this world was created why can't you explain how you were made..or where you come from..or why no one person is the same..And as for as Scientists goes they can do it either. Do you have ANY answers for what you claim..

g2perk

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 16, 2015, 03:38:21 PM
Your god's actions are comparable to "man's" actions - got it, and remember that - your god is surely no less the useless dickhead for this!

You must be a zombie, Xtain, because it's impossible for one so full of your shit to be breathing!
As for a you go...all you do is deny this curse that cry about him...Your adolescent characteristic shows the level of intelligence in which you portray.

doorknob

Quote from: g2perk on November 16, 2015, 04:28:55 PM
If all atheist know how this world was created why can't you explain how you were made..or where you come from..or why no one person is the same..And as for as Scientists goes they can do it either. Do you have ANY answers for what you claim..

no one here claims to have all the answers but that doesn't make god the default answer. We have science to investigate the world and get those answers. We don't just go "oh I don't know that must mean god did it." and then walk away never to give it another thought. I can't even imagine a world where we all did that. Scary!