Started by Mr_C, November 17, 2006, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 13, 2014, 10:20:26 PM
Another happy couple meet on christian mingle and are thanking jesus through their dogs ass. Awwwww..how cute.

Look at from this angle.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gawdzilla Sama

I'd have to delete my browser history on exiting...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason78

Do you know what's more suspicious than your browsing history?

No browsing history.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason78 on May 14, 2014, 01:05:20 PM
Do you know what's more suspicious than your browsing history?

No browsing history.
Yeah, but lack of evidence is better than having evidence in this case.
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

anyone have that archer gif where he says "just let me delete the old browser history"
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on May 14, 2014, 12:26:21 PM

How I never got caught jerking off, I'll never know. Oh, the memories of trying to remember if I deleted the browser history...

And then realizing that if I download something that the name of the file would show up in "recent documents" even after I deleted it because Windows XP was a fucking troll like that.

GrinningYMIR

I got busted wacking off before, that's really REALLY awkward

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on May 14, 2014, 12:26:21 PM

When the internet was just becoming affordable for the average middle class family we were doing quite well, so we each had a computer. We would email each other if we needed something.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

The Skeletal Atheist

I unironically love pictures like that.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 15, 2014, 02:46:14 AM
Bad job. His face DOES NOT say anything of the sort. Not even close.

LOL

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.