News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 10, 2020, 04:28:39 PM
There is no charge. The cost of a vaccination is less than the cost of having employees out sick, especially if they require hospitalization.

Everything is cheaper than hospitalization.  That is why it should be banned, as a cost saving measure ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Can a pessimist test positive?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 10, 2020, 05:44:32 PM
Can a pessimist test positive?
Sometimes I can be optimistic. For instance, we went to a restaurant and they asked if we had reservations. I said "yes, but we'll eat here anyways".

Cassia

Looks like the grim reaper is making his post thanksgiving-calls. He is looking forward to the xmas harvest as well, no doubt. This is not complicated.. yet somehow seems to be beyond comprehension for so many potential carrier-killers. Medical staff at their wits end yet they go on, and on, and on, and on.

Baruch

I support Satan and the grim reaper ... don't harsh my people (demons).

"AUSTRALIA CANCELS COVID VACCINE TRIAL OVER 'UNEXPECTED' FALSE POSITIVES FOR HIV" .. some trials were canceled in the US.  Medicine is an art, not a science.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Covid was the #1 cause of death in 20 states last month, topping heart disease

Biogen conference in February tied to 300,000 covid cases.

QuoteResearchers say ‘the impact of the conference was far larger’ than first thought
Understatement of the year!

Hydra009

According to worldometers, the US has had a total of 16.5 million coronavirus cases so far.  That's a little over 5% of the total population.  1 in 20 people.

NC hit 7,500 cases a day just a couple days ago.  More than double what it was just two weeks ago.  What could be driving the cases up?  I have a guess.

Indiana healthcare system on verge of being overwhelmed

In Alabama, some covid patients sent home and check in with doctors remotely due to shortage of hospital beds

Baruch

Not enough.  China needs to infect us with new bio-weapons.  There are Americans still alive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Ted Cruz: Oh yeah?  Well, who put the first satellite into space?

drunkenshoe

Obviously, it is an islamic, marxist, communist, nazi conspiracy Germans cooked up by using immigrants to collapse Amerrrica. Take that science!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 14, 2020, 10:36:31 AM

Ted Cruz: Oh yeah?  Well, who put the first satellite into space?

Aliens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 14, 2020, 11:01:23 AM
Obviously, it is an islamic, marxist, communist, nazi conspiracy Germans cooked up by using immigrants to collapse Amerrrica. Take that science!

The only good explicative deleted should die (see list of enemies since the Spanish American War) ;-)  There are good Germans, ever?  Good Muslims ever?  Good Marxists/Communists ever?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I think there are at least 2 strains of the corona virus, and I'm wondering if the new vaccines will work on both of them.
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 14, 2020, 10:08:29 PM
I think there are at least 2 strains of the corona virus, and I'm wondering if the new vaccines will work on both of them.
From what I've read so far, they should.  There are several new strains, but they're not very different from the original.

Unbeliever

Well, that's reassuring. I doubt I'll be able to get a vaccine any time soon, so I'm ready to wear a mask for at least a year.
God Not Found