News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I think so too.  I get that he doesn't like the pandemic.  Who does?  But ignoring it won't make it go away.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 13, 2020, 06:43:16 AM
Didn't he talk nonsense about Covid-19 tests before? What's it, hobby?

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-symptoms-of-cold-positive-negative-coronavirus-tests-2020-11

If he believes rapid tests are unreliable perhaps he would like to devote some of his considerable resources to designing and manufacturing a more accurate rapid test.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 13, 2020, 08:01:18 AM
I think he is trying to prove that something's 'wrong' with covid-19 outbreak in general through tests.

Elon has had bats in his belfry for awhile now.

Well I got my regular seasonal flu shot, but I have developed two heads, can only speak in shouting German and want to wear an SS uniform!!

If the Covid shot comes around and is available at a reasonable price ... I see no problems taking it.  But I don't think we will ever stop with lockdowns or masks, the people have shown they want to by tyrannized by politicians.  Hit me harder, Daddy!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

The Elite fix is in ...

"Boris Johnson intends to use Britain’s presidency of G7 in 2021 to implement Gates Foundation’s “global approach” to “health security”..." ... Brexit to be cancelled no doubt, and all Britons required to speak German from now on ;-))

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I'm getting so depressed looking at the national covid graphs.  They look like graphs of the world population from 1800 to present day.

https://covidtracking.com/data/charts/us-daily-positive

Recently broke the 3000 cases/day threshold.  Fun times.

Deaths have been slowly climbing, but not as fast as cases.  But those new cases will turn into new deaths soon enough.

~30 deaths/day doesn't sound like a lot in a state of roughly 10.5 million.  But we're already near 5000 deaths this year, a number that will undoubtedly be much higher by the end of the year.  For comparison, NC lost 1,602 soldiers in the Vietnam War (KIA + other deaths).  So this is the equivalent of going through more than 3 Vietnam wars in a single year.

Cassia

Our conscience life may present itself like we are able to make choices, good or bad. I don't know if that is true or not.  For example If you ARE a twat, maybe you gotta be a twat, LOL.

Twats will be travelling and gathering to eat turkey together. They have no choice.

Hydra009

Rep Young of Alaska, the oldest member of Congress, has tested positive for Coronavirus

QuoteYoung downplayed the coronavirus in its early days, calling it the “beer virus,” a seeming reference to Corona beer.

QuoteAfter the virus spread to Alaska, however, Young no longer mocked it, but he still held in-person fundraising events and didn’t require attendees to wear masks.

“I don’t require anything,” he told Alaska Public Media in September. “If you want to wear a mask when they come to my campaign events, that’s their business. That’s self-responsibility. Our nation should be responsible for one’s actions.”

Mike Cl

What now worries me is that the nation's health system (I'm referring to the people who people the system) is near breaking.  They are worn out, there is no end in sight and the cases are now growing exponentially.  So, will those who get covid going forward simply die in place?   I thought I've seen ugly already--I'm worried I don't really know ugly. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

It's the same everywhere. It seems that this is going to be taken as seriously as it needs to be when people start to die in empty streets and there are corpse piles in corners after a tipping point there is no effective health/funeral system left anywhere. It's almost like people want to see that if they are to believe in a global outbreak that we are going through a disaster.

They want to see a movie scene. That, corpses everywhere in an empty street scene. It's insane. It's like the facts, information, all the scientific development, modern medicine is drowned by that little Hollywood frame.

It is like their imagination is too developed at the wrong ends and nothing in between, it is just filled with paddle material in there, if that makes sense. Similar to the creationists and flat earthers.

Is that the price of the visual age? It's too high from human perspective, pretty normal from a speck's though. In any case, it is gonna be painful for humans to understand that they're just dust specks to nature. If they will ever understand that is.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2020, 02:49:02 AM
It's the same everywhere. It seems that this is going to be taken as seriously as it needs to be when people start to die in empty streets and there are corpse piles in corners after a tipping point there is no effective health/funeral system left anywhere. It's almost like people want to see that if they are to believe in a global outbreak that we are going through a disaster.

They want to see a movie scene. That, corpses everywhere in an empty street scene. It's insane. It's like the facts, information, all the scientific development, modern medicine is drowned by that little Hollywood frame.

It is like their imagination is too developed at the wrong ends and nothing in between, it is just filled with paddle material in there, if that makes sense. Similar to the creationists and flat earthers.

Is that the price of the visual age? It's too high from human perspective, pretty normal from a speck's though. In any case, it is gonna be painful for humans to understand that they're just dust specks to nature. If they will ever understand that is.
When NY City first got overwhelmed, I ran across a local NY news article with pictures showing a refrigerator truck parked in the street, stacked with dead bodies and leaking some sort of fluids as workers with space suits were loading a few more victims. Yeah, show that shit.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 14, 2020, 07:33:33 AM
When NY City first got overwhelmed, I ran across a local NY news article with pictures showing a refrigerator truck parked in the street, stacked with dead bodies and leaking some sort of fluids as workers with space suits were loading a few more victims. Yeah, show that shit.

Yeah, those were widely spread, but it didn't stop the doubters. They're not going to admit it's a problem until they're personally affected by it.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 13, 2020, 09:48:33 PM
What now worries me is that the nation's health system (I'm referring to the people who people the system) is near breaking.  They are worn out, there is no end in sight and the cases are now growing exponentially.  So, will those who get covid going forward simply die in place?   I thought I've seen ugly already--I'm worried I don't really know ugly.

Send the bill to your ally, China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on November 14, 2020, 07:33:33 AM

No, do what others are doing, make an offer to a NYC hotel ... that they can't refuse ... (Mafia theme) ... that is capitalism for you ;-)

It isn't the virus that is fake, it is the world wide government (Illuminati) gambit that is fake .. the rulers of this clown world only have power because you give it to them.    There are 71 million US voters who will go down fighting, one million of whom are marching on Washington DC.  That isn't fake, no matter how many hallucinogens you take.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I wonder how many people believe the virus to be part of the "end times" tribulations that they are so fervently are hoping for?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman