Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: trdsf on October 02, 2020, 01:59:49 AM
Dear Donnie,

Is it a fucking hoax NOW, you unrational mass-murdering fuckwit?

Signed,
Most of the rest of humanity.

Did he claim the virus was a hoax, or the hype was a hoax?  He was shutting down travel from China back when Pelosi was telling people to go out and party in Chinatown.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 02, 2020, 09:35:39 PM
Did he claim the virus was a hoax, or the hype was a hoax?  He was shutting down travel from China back when Pelosi was telling people to go out and party in Chinatown.

The hype was a hoax.  But Dems can't walk and chew gum at the same time, they are all geniuses, like the coyote.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Does it matter? Either way, he was wrong. I don't think even Trump believes half of what he says. He just likes to throw fuel on the fire. This virus was seen as an inconvenience to him during election year. It made him look bad, so he had to downplay its importance. Pretend it's not a problem. And when it becomes impossible to ignore, just say it's under control even though it clearly isn't. Silence the CDC so they can't contradict your lies.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 02, 2020, 09:46:42 PM
Does it matter? Either way, he was wrong. I don't think even Trump believes half of what he says. He just likes to throw fuel on the fire. This virus was seen as an inconvenience to him during election year. It made him look bad, so he had to downplay its importance. Pretend it's not a problem. And when it becomes impossible to ignore, just say it's under control even though it clearly isn't. Silence the CDC so they can't contradict your lies.

He could  have surrendered to China in this bioweapon war, and you could have all the utopia you can stomach ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

If I walked up to you and said that this coronavirus stuff is a hoax and walked away, what would you think I meant?

Mike Cl

Trump just won.  Biden has pulled all of the attack ads against Trump. ????? Yeah, democrats are simply too stupid to live.  Because the worst traitor in our history gets sick, all of a sudden he is a nice guy????  WTF????!!!!  This country is no longer in existence.  In the next 4 years trump will rub out anything that remains.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 02, 2020, 11:07:30 PM
Trump just won.  Biden has pulled all of the attack ads against Trump. ????? Yeah, democrats are simply too stupid to live.  Because the worst traitor in our history gets sick, all of a sudden he is a nice guy????  WTF????!!!!  This country is no longer in existence.  In the next 4 years trump will rub out anything that remains.

Well, consider it from this perspective. Yes, Trump is still an asshole. A little fever isn't going to change that. But what if he gets worse? What if he ends up dying from the virus? I certainly wouldn't feel bad for him, but it might be a bad look if people hear that the President is dead, just after seeing an ad tearing him to shreds. It's all about what image you put out there. If Trump recovers, I'm sure the ads will return. But for now, it's probably better to put out ads that focus on Biden's positive traits rather than Trump's negative ones.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

"Kilgore Trout, acting president."  Lololol

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 02, 2020, 11:07:30 PM

We are all going to die! - every old person ever who wasn't paying attention to mortality.  Content now, or incontinent ;-)

Why associate with such losers?  Aka Dems?

Humpty Dumpty was a murdered English landlord in Ireland.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 03, 2020, 01:18:38 AM
Well, consider it from this perspective. Yes, Trump is still an asshole. A little fever isn't going to change that. But what if he gets worse? What if he ends up dying from the virus? I certainly wouldn't feel bad for him, but it might be a bad look if people hear that the President is dead, just after seeing an ad tearing him to shreds. It's all about what image you put out there. If Trump recovers, I'm sure the ads will return. But for now, it's probably better to put out ads that focus on Biden's positive traits rather than Trump's negative ones.
Yeah.......I guess.  It's just that I'm so tired of the dems snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 03, 2020, 08:48:45 AM
Yeah.......I guess.  It's just that I'm so tired of the dems snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
That was my reaction too.  Mostly, I'm surprised by this restraint.  If his attack ads were that bad, he shouldn't have run them in the first place.  Now it looks like he's feeling guilty about his strategy.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 03, 2020, 08:48:45 AM

I like most, that it was mostly Dems who assassinated JFK & Bobby .. how did that go?  LBJ was so much better (not).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 03, 2020, 09:20:59 AM
That was my reaction too.  Mostly, I'm surprised by this restraint.  If his attack ads were that bad, he shouldn't have run them in the first place.  Now it looks like he's feeling guilty about his strategy.

His Black Shirts are still active.  Plausible deniability.  Harris is the real candidate!  Pod people, sheesh.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Tested positive:

Chris Christie (who spent 4 maskless days with Trump)
Kellyanne Conway (here she is with Bill Barr, who refuses to quarantine despite likely exposure to a deadly plague.  Note the small number of masks and 1 face shield.  Btw, face shields are basically pointless without the mask)
GOP chair Ronna McDaniel
Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien
US Senator from NC Thom Tillis (R)
US Senator from Wisconsin Ron Johnson (R)
Notre Dame President John Jenkins (went maskless to a White House event)

11 positive coronavirus tests traced back to presidential debate, where the Trumpers refused to wear masks.