News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2020, 02:26:53 AM
Doing all these open-air venues and getting into real close proximity with people (maskless, no less) was just rolling the dice, as Herman Cain found out.
As is his right, but rolling the dice with the rest of the country is not something so easily forgiven.  I am most worried about what happens to my ballot that I cast last week if he dies.  But what are the implications here for the rest of the country, the good, the bad, the unintended? For that matter, maybe his diagnosis is just a hoax.  It would not be the first time, his administration has lied to us.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on October 02, 2020, 04:59:42 AM
For that matter, maybe his diagnosis is just a hoax.  It would not be the first time, his administration has lied to us.

Do you mean something like to guide his voters to caution without saying anything sensible, taking anything he said back? Maybe they have the largest numbers in death toll in the white group? (Do they even keep count of other groups?) Or just cheap for sympathy?

Someone said, he wouldn't be surprised if suddenly some just invented cure gets declared in a few weeks, lol. (As a joke.)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 02, 2020, 05:11:12 AM
Do you mean something like to guide his voters to caution without saying anything sensible, taking anything he said back? Or just cheap for sympathy?
The advantage of telling the public he has the virus could be that he would no longer have to make a spectacle of himself in future debates.  He would have a chance to bow out and not show his face in public.  It could be that he is having a nervous breakdown (which I think I saw happening by the way), and he's covering it up, because living in the real world is stressful for him.  It could be he wants to invalidate my ballot.  Yes, yes; I'm sure that must be it.  He heard that I voted for Biden, and he wants to throw out my vote, so all the votes will be for him.   Who knows?  I smell a nefarious plot.  Covidgate 19.

aitm

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me a bit if he's lying about that as well. Poor rat bastard needs some sympathy
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cassia

Science will always win in time, as fast talk, irrational emotional responses, power brokering, gesturing, and faith in religions all fade into nothing. Truthful fact is the asymptote of proper science. The irony is not lost on me: Trump as an ignorant enemy of science will now be relying on it to survive his illness.

SGOS

Quote from: Cassia on October 02, 2020, 07:15:54 AM
Science will always win in time, as fast talk, irrational emotional responses, power brokering, gesturing, and faith in religions all fade into nothing. Truthful fact is the asymptote of proper science. The irony is not lost on me: Trump as an ignorant enemy of science will now be relying on it to survive his illness.

Ironic isn't it.

Mike Cl

The orange monster and his bitch have it!  My thoughts and prayers(at double or triple power!!) go out to them!!  Delicious irony!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................my belly hurts! :)

On the other hand, it is easy to tell when orange is lying.  Either his mouth is open or his fingers typing...................so, this could be what he believes to be a clever ploy.  Now he can resign without having to say he resigned--the disease made him do it.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on October 02, 2020, 07:15:54 AM

Science as in political science?  I think not.  The humanities are not sciences, they are part of the cultural wars.  Every American is an ignoramus, so of course they are enemies of science.  Superior people are closet Europeans, as Hitler would confirm ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 02, 2020, 04:59:42 AM
As is his right, but rolling the dice with the rest of the country is not something so easily forgiven.  I am most worried about what happens to my ballot that I cast last week if he dies.  But what are the implications here for the rest of the country, the good, the bad, the unintended? For that matter, maybe his diagnosis is just a hoax.  It would not be the first time, his administration has lied to us.

To the paranoid, it is all lies ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 02, 2020, 01:51:39 AM
He has it.

Mojo?  Yep, he has that.  CIA probably gave the First Family the disease, just as MI6 gave it to Bojo.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2020, 09:59:32 PM
Now I hear that Hope Hicks has the virus. I hope she didn't give it to her boss.

Liar, you support all Dr Fauci/Bill Gates/Emperor Xi bioweapons ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 02, 2020, 01:59:49 AM
Dear Donnie,

Is it a fucking hoax NOW, you unrational mass-murdering fuckwit?

Signed,
Most of the rest of humanity.

This is why most of humanity should be eliminated ;-)

Yes, you are not a good person, nobody is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2020, 02:14:32 AM
The doctor shouldn't have told him.  Wouldn't want him to panic.

Sucks that he's sick, but it is what it is.

It is the way (Mandalorian, CIA, MI6)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 02, 2020, 02:20:18 AM
I wonder, if anyone will send him bottles of disinfectants with injection needles, written "Medicine" on them. LOL

He'll probably declare that the covid-19 was designed to target himself from the beginning to prevent America from being great again. After firing various people for passing it to him, of course.

You take jokes literally.  If you're religious, I am sure you would take that literally.  He made a bad joke, like most of them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 02, 2020, 02:26:45 AM
Yup.  It's his own fault for falling prey to a hoax.

Every voter ever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.