News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 17, 2020, 12:05:39 AM
To the best of my knowledge, there were no voluntarily pro-White Walker humans in Game of Thrones.

I would be happy to lead fire dragons to burn up both R and D.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on May 17, 2020, 12:23:24 AM
Guardian is British Commie newspaper.
And yet it moves.

Besides, you've never been a particularly keen observer, literally unable to tell the difference between bat boy tabloids and actual news.

drunkenshoe

Guardian is a commie newspaper? What's that? A cross multiplication for some sort? Guardian was supposed to be a 'liberal democrat' news platform, it is not even that anymore.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 17, 2020, 12:29:14 AM
And yet it moves.

Besides, you've never been a particularly keen observer, literally unable to tell the difference between bat boy tabloids and actual news.
]

Ah yes; CNN, Vice and Buzzfeed ... the Pravda of the Californicators?  Unless of course you are a Labour party member in the UK ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 17, 2020, 02:18:10 AM
Guardian is a commie newspaper? What's that? A cross multiplication for some sort? Guardian was supposed to be a 'liberal democrat' news platform, it is not even that anymore.

As a Marxist, you support the EU and the Labour/LibDem/SNP faction?  Color me surprised.  Guardian (Brits say) is the Pravda of the UK.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Italian Politician Demands Bill Gates Arrest For Crimes Against Humanity" ... Yes, take him to Comet Pizza, and let the Dems eat their own, or a Chinese wet market ...

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You really could not get along at all without ad hominem arguments huh?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on May 17, 2020, 12:23:24 AM
Guardian is British Commie newspaper.  Question who they would highlight.
this is what I'm referring to in my previous post
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Poisoning the well, which is a type of ad hominem.  Combined with bare assertion fallacy (making a claim with no backing, hoping that the audience takes your word for it)

If I cared enough to document them, it'd probably be upwards of hundreds of fallacious arguments a day.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2020, 12:07:17 PM
You really could not get along at all without ad hominem arguments huh?

Haters got to hate.  You would argue ideology ... aka Karl Marx is god.

I don't hate ancient Romans in particular, so no, not ad hominem.  Moderns are cringe all by themselves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2020, 12:09:30 PM
this is what I'm referring to in my previous post

I am sure you are an avid reader of on-line Jacobin ;-)  Read the latest theories about "Dialectical LSD".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 17, 2020, 12:18:35 PM
Poisoning the well, which is a type of ad hominem.  Combined with bare assertion fallacy (making a claim with no backing, hoping that the audience takes your word for it)

If I cared enough to document them, it'd probably be upwards of hundreds of fallacious arguments a day.

Trump is evil incarnate, bwahaha.  Not ad hominem?  Republicans are baby Hitler, bwaha.  Not poisoning the well?

Yes, y'all got great LSD infused ideological arguments then?  Prove me wrong.  How much is China paying you?

False?  Anything contrary to current CCP propaganda?

So is this an echo chamber for Yellow Devils? (sarc)

PS ...

How did Governor Cuomo handle seniors with Covid?  He was supposed to move them out of the hospitals, and into the temporary tent facilities.  Instead, he set them to the nursing homes, where they could infect seniors that didn't already have Covid.  If true, sounds like he is a good Dem candidate for President in 2020 ;-p

"Hundreds Of Villages Locked Down In Northeastern China As Beijing Mobilizes 'Army Of Volunteers' To Suppress Latest Outbreak" ... oops
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 17, 2020, 12:18:35 PM

Does anyone seriously read Baruch's posts unless there's nothing else to comment on?

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on May 17, 2020, 04:19:47 PM
Does anyone seriously read Baruch's posts unless there's nothing else to comment on?

One can always quote Covid stats.  Since others do that now, I just keep my own for my own entertainment.

I don't complain much myself.  If people want to amuse themselves with Trump fart jokes in the Covid string, it is a free world.

The current pandemic is a tragedy.  Anyone have anything else to add?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/jeremy-corbyns-brother-arrested-at-anti-lockdown-protest-in-london/ar-BB14biXo?OCID=ansmsnnews11

in america its often regarded the crazies are part of your right wing followers who defy this lockdown.

Over here, crazy exists on those allied with the labour party.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin