News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 15, 2020, 12:17:07 PM
Economic puritans, for all their money making prowess, don't have the forethought to take into account what dead and sick people might have on their statistics and the longevity around it.

I get my injection via cat ... cats carry coronavirus.  They help me keep my immune system fit.

Good news!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVPK2XEHBQ

But most won't get this for free, but it can be used officially, both to screen health workers, and to do government-paid scientific statistical surveys.

Announced today ...

Sorrento Therapeutics in San Diego has an anti-body 100% effective on Covid infected human cells in culture ... but hold your powder.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on May 15, 2020, 12:53:52 PM
I get my injection via cat ... cats carry coronavirus.  They help me keep my immune system fit.

Good news!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVPK2XEHBQ

But most won't get this for free, but it can be used officially, both to screen health workers, and to do government-paid scientific statistical surveys.

Announced today ...

Sorrento Therapeutics in San Diego has an anti-body 100% effective on Covid infected human cells in culture ... but hold your powder.

if it works, it will be given out to the vulnerable, those with medical health conditions and so on. I'm diabetic, my mothers over 70, and my boyfriends one has lymphedema and the other lives with, so they should both get it free.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 15, 2020, 03:29:44 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-52579788/coronavirus-sex-workers-meet-clients-despite-lockdown

you can bet the government isn't going to subsidize and furlough sex workers.

Yes, Epstein was a government operation, but it is shut down.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

trump is tested every day for the virus; his staff and all who come in contract are tested prior to meeting the orange monster.  So, he is fully aware of what this virus is and how it is contracted.  He refuses to wear a mask and he knows his cult will follow suit; not wearing a mask.  He also is fully aware that that will cause more to become sick and die.  This creature is not stupid; never was.  He fully knows that the longer the pandemic goes on in this country the more chaos is created--and he loves chaos.  He uses it as a shield getting done the things he wants done.  I do think he is willing for a million Americans to die to forward his power grab.  He would love for the death rate to go even higher, then maybe he can postpone the election and one thing can lead to another and we end up with dictator orange.  That's what he wants.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

I've heard that the GOP might be able to use the 12th amendment to re-install Trump. If the election can't be certified, then the state legislatures can cast one vote per state, a majority of which are run by Republicans.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 15, 2020, 08:20:35 PM
I've heard that the GOP might be able to use the 12th amendment to re-install Trump. If the election can't be certified, then the state legislatures can cast one vote per state, a majority of which are run by Republicans.

You are thinking too hard.  Put the Dems in FEMA camps.  Hire the same Chinese used to re-educate the Uighers.  The governors have their own plan, beat people until morale improves ;-)  Actually, decentralized action is what the Constitution envisions.

As it is, Brazil opposition is calling for military take over, because Bolsonaro isn't able to cure Brazilians of Covid.  Dems in Congress want to reimpeach Trump because he is unable to cure Americans of Covid.  Thank god, we have magic Marxist beans to grow the beanstalk to utopia!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 15, 2020, 06:32:51 PM
trump is tested every day for the virus; his staff and all who come in contract are tested prior to meeting the orange monster.  So, he is fully aware of what this virus is and how it is contracted.  He refuses to wear a mask and he knows his cult will follow suit; not wearing a mask.  He also is fully aware that that will cause more to become sick and die.  This creature is not stupid; never was.  He fully knows that the longer the pandemic goes on in this country the more chaos is created--and he loves chaos.  He uses it as a shield getting done the things he wants done.  I do think he is willing for a million Americans to die to forward his power grab.  He would love for the death rate to go even higher, then maybe he can postpone the election and one thing can lead to another and we end up with dictator orange.  That's what he wants.

There is a Christian view you probably dismiss ... don't think bad events into existence with bad thoughts.

No, the longer we are in lockdown, the closer we are to a communist dictatorship under Biden ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Pompeo Was Right, China Admits It Ordered Early Virus Samples Destroyed" ... first you hire the agent to do the evil, then hire another agent to get rid of the first agent.

"Wuhan Ordered To Test All 11 Million Residents In 10 Days As Beijing Scrambles To Stop COVID 'Round 2'" ... so bad that Chinese test kits are crap.

"UN Official Suggests Lockdowns Should Continue" ... like WHO, just another part of the Chinese Empire
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"1 Million Students At California Universities To Stay Home Next Fall As Campuses Go 'Online Only'" ... I have predicted that college is obsolete ever since the Internet got good.  A regulated access to Great Courses with an approved curriculum and homework/tests.  That pretty well kills attending college, and any need for expensive undischargeabe college loans.  The labs I did in technical school were worthwhile, but that was a fraction of my total college time.  Outside of technical labs, the college buildings have no value.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Apparently, some guys are afraid of wearing masks because they think it's a sign of weakness. (a whole lot of insecurity there, which by their own logic, isn't an especially manly trait)

I know I'm never going to undo macho socialization, so let me reframe this:  Wearing armor = manly.  Protecting yourself and others = manly.  It's like that thing where quarantine is reframed as "voluntarily exiled for the good of the realm".  Much more badass.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 15, 2020, 06:32:51 PM

Does he realize his largest voter group is made of males between the ages of 45-65 and over? Becuse as the gender and age go, they seem to be the most vulnerable group to Covid-19. His voters also include the anti-vaccine groups.

So whatever he does or says, affects his groups more than the others.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 16, 2020, 01:44:45 AM
Apparently, some guys are afraid of wearing masks because they think it's a sign of weakness. (a whole lot of insecurity there, which by their own logic, isn't an especially manly trait)

I know I'm never going to undo macho socialization, so let me reframe this:  Wearing armor = manly.  Protecting yourself and others = manly.  It's like that thing where quarantine is reframed as "voluntarily exiled for the good of the realm".  Much more badass.

Oh ffs. Men already wash their hands less and wear masks less often compared to other groups. They always take more risks in general as a group.

Why doesn't anyone make this a serious issue and take attention to it? It could change a lot of people's behaviour.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 16, 2020, 01:44:45 AM

“With regard to gender, it has been postulated that women are generally less willing to take risks, and are thus more compliant with preventive behavior than their male counterparts,” the authors wrote.

I suspect this has a lot to do with it. Men and women tend to calculate risk differently. For example, considering protective equipment, more women than men wear helmets when riding bicycles and motorcycles and men make up a much higher percentage of deaths on two-wheeled vehicles.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 16, 2020, 05:22:07 AM
Does he realize his largest voter group is made of males between the ages of 45-65 and over? Becuse as the gender and age go, they seem to be the most vulnerable group to Covid-19. His voters also include the anti-vaccine groups.

So whatever he does or says, affects his groups more than the others.
Yeah, I know.  All I can say to that is that he has shown many signs of alzheimer's disease for awhile now.  Looking for trump to make any logical sense, compassion or honest behavior or actions, is like asking a christian to act any different than that. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?