News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 13, 2020, 10:01:59 AM
I have talked to people who believe "the cure is worse than the disease" and if people die, well that's just unfortunate.
Trump's words verbatim.  Strange coincidence.

Hydra009

Texas governor want cities to axe standards

The state, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that "churches and places of worship are an essential service" so local authorities can't limit the number of people in there, reopening businesses don't need to provide masks to employees (presumably, not having a mask at all when interacting with the public is fine), and to get rid of shelter-in-place rules.

I can't wait to see Texas's pandemic figures in the coming weeks.

Hydra009

In unrelated news, experts have altered the mass death forecasts and now predict that 147,000 Americans will die from COVID-19 by early August.  It was increased by 10,000 because of idiots not taking this stuff seriously and prematurely relaxing standards.

10,000 lives.  At least.  That's what these imbeciles are going to cost us.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 13, 2020, 11:24:17 AM
Texas governor want cities to axe standards

The state, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that "churches and places of worship are an essential service" so local authorities can't limit the number of people in there, reopening businesses don't need to provide masks to employees (presumably, not having a mask at all when interacting with the public is fine), and to get rid of shelter-in-place rules.

I can't wait to see Texas's pandemic figures in the coming weeks.

The fact so many older people attend church makes that situation even worse.

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 13, 2020, 11:52:47 AM
The fact so many older people attend church makes that situation even worse.

Let's just say, since praying isn't an essential service, anyone who would go to a gathering like a church during a pandemic, thinking God will protect them, is Darwinism in action.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on May 13, 2020, 12:34:31 PM
Let's just say, since praying isn't an essential service, anyone who would go to a gathering like a church during a pandemic, thinking God will protect them, is Darwinism in action.
It's not darwinism for that person's family or for the nurse having to deal with it.  At churches and protests and other large gatherings, they should sign a waiver that they're responsible for their own actions and want no assistance.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 13, 2020, 11:31:55 AM
In unrelated news, experts have altered the mass death forecasts and now predict that 147,000 Americans will die from COVID-19 by early August.  It was increased by 10,000 because of idiots not taking this stuff seriously and prematurely relaxing standards.

I was going to comment that 10,000 seemed too low, but then I saw that this was only by early August.

Munch

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1281241/germany-coronavirus-cases-jump-lockdown-lift-tougher-lockdown-rules-angela-merkel

Germany relaxed its lockdown rules.

More people became infected.

Now germany looking to increase lockdown rules.

I want to laugh, however my boyfriends mother still lives there, she works as a cleaner for a school, and was given a full suit to clean it with.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 13, 2020, 11:31:55 AM

Better to have destruction of all jobs.  Americans don't want to work.  Chinese and Mexicans do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 13, 2020, 01:55:23 PM
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1281241/germany-coronavirus-cases-jump-lockdown-lift-tougher-lockdown-rules-angela-merkel

Germany relaxed its lockdown rules.

More people became infected.

Now germany looking to increase lockdown rules.

I want to laugh, however my boyfriends mother still lives there, she works as a cleaner for a school, and was given a full suit to clean it with.

Germany is opening border to Austria however.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"WA Governor To Residents: COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries" ... getting advice from CCP office in Wuhan

"A Third Of Americans Will Remain In Quarantine Even If Instructed To Get Back To Normal Life And Work" ... not all American adults were working before.  But there is likely to be less shopping.  Women will get cranky.  People who have to work to eat, will work.

"LA Mayor Backpedals Lockdown Extensions After Furious Reaction" ... LA health official had proposed 3 more months of lockdown for LA.  This wasn't a popular move.

"WHO Warns Coronavirus May Never Go Away" ... no virus ever does, it simply mutates.  Humanity is a carrier now.

"Coronavirus stimulus package:"

🇯🇵JPN: 21.1% of GDP
🇺🇸USA: 13.0%
🇩🇪GER: 10.7%
🇮🇳IND: 10%
🇫🇷FRA: 9.3%
🇨🇦CAN: 8.4%
🇳🇿NZL: 8.0%
🇧🇷BRA: 8.0%
🇪🇸ESP: 7.3%
🇮🇱ISR: 6.1%
🇮🇹ITA: 5.7%
🇮🇩IDN: 5.3%
🇬🇧GBR: 5.0%
🇨🇳CHN: 3.8%
🇷🇺RUS: 2.8%
🇵🇰PAK: 2.6%
🇰🇷KOR: 2.2%

"Armed Militia Helps Reopen Michigan Barbershop" ... further hostility against Michigan governor who is severe like the WA governor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California Inmates Infecting Themselves With COVID-19 In Scheme To Get Released" ... tell them they only get out if they give each other AIDS ;-)

"Wisconsin Supreme Court Strikes Down 'Stay At Home' Order; Maryland To Lift Lockdown Friday" ... bizarrely ... the US not only has a written constitution, but each of the 50 states have their own too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

The US should put walled borders around every state

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on May 13, 2020, 11:04:59 PM
The US should put walled borders around every state
No.  California should encourage Canada to incorporate it into Canada.  Yeah--I could easily live with that!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 13, 2020, 11:47:17 PM
No.  California should encourage Canada to incorporate it into Canada.  Yeah--I could easily live with that!!

So part of the Bull Moose party, or just Bull party? ;-)

Sorry, we wanted Canada in American Revolution and War of 1812.  I don't think the British Empire is in any condition to resist the US now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.