Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Sal1981

Some say tom-a-to others say to-ma-to

Hydra009

"If you're sick, still come"

If I didn't know better, I'd say stuff like this is a deliberate attempt to spread disease and sow chaos/lawlessness.  But who would benefit?

Sal1981

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 21, 2020, 05:49:45 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

If I didn't know better, I'd say stuff like this is a deliberate attempt to spread disease and sow chaos/lawlessness.  But who would benefit?
I wouldn't be surprised if it were Posadists

SGOS

Those who want to keep the country divided would benefit.  It's especially important at a time when people are cooperating.  Cooperation does not benefit the Russians or our lunatic fringe, and it may give big corporations more leverage to demand a larger share of the stimulus money.  I keep seeing Russia's fingerprints on this.  It's the kind of thing they have used Utube and facebook for to rile up the gullible in the past.  Granted the protestors were already triggered, so all they need is a little nudge, and then "crazy" starts to look like "normal" to them.

Mike Cl

It just demonstrates that what I termed Stupid Fucking American (SFA) is far stupider than I thought, more widespread than I thought, and have fully embraced the lord of chaos.  Who know that Get Smart had it pegged all those years ago.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mermaid

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 21, 2020, 02:41:46 PM
The protests in America are odd to me.
Odd isn't really the word I'd use, but me too.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 21, 2020, 04:46:49 PM

How good the CCP is paying you? (sarc).  Yes, things could have been fine, if LBJ had rounded up all the college professors in1966, and shot them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 21, 2020, 02:41:46 PM
The protests in America are odd to me.

There are many fringes in the US.  So many a Jew would find them kosher (tzitzit).

And some people just like a good protest.  Americans, since 1775, have considered government to be a bad thing.  Ordered anarchy really.  And many protests are fake, staged for the media (see AOC at the immigrant children's wall of hell).  With the CIA, they control all sides.  Just like in the 60s, there were more FBI agents at radical meetings than actual radicals.  This is called legal entrapment, been doing this against domestic terrorists since 2001 in particular.  All Dems and Rethugs are incipient domestic terrorists ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 21, 2020, 03:47:51 PM
Fear and misinformation is a dangerous cocktail.

Try the election of 1800 ... vitriol on all sides.  Thomas Jefferson was accused of fathering children with one of is slaves (which was true).  Proof that the US was a bad idea, from the beginning.  Fact is, the US had a revolution based on false narratives cooked up by Thomas "Alex Jones" Paine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 21, 2020, 05:49:15 PM
Some say tom-a-to others say to-ma-to

And some Republican VPs say Potatoe ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Communism of course ;-)  What we need now is Andrea "Vladimir Lenin" Ocasio-Cortes ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on April 21, 2020, 06:13:58 PM
Those who want to keep the country divided would benefit.  It's especially important at a time when people are cooperating.  Cooperation does not benefit the Russians or our lunatic fringe, and it may give big corporations more leverage to demand a larger share of the stimulus money.  I keep seeing Russia's fingerprints on this.  It's the kind of thing they have used Utube and facebook for to rile up the gullible in the past.  Granted the protestors were already triggered, so all they need is a little nudge, and then "crazy" starts to look like "normal" to them.

Divided you say?  Must be talking of Rs and Ds.  Isn't us sane centrists/independents.

Yes, Russia made China release the virus armageddon.  Damn clever that Putin to get Xi to take the blame ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

2nd deadlier wave in December?

Baruch

Likely, unless all the weaklings will die off first ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?