News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Long time no see

Started by Aroura33, June 04, 2014, 12:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aroura33

Hi everyone,

I've been gone a while, missed you all though.  Been lurking for a few days, decided to stop lurking and say hi. :)

Guess I've just been busy (Girl Scouts took over my life for a while, but I got used to it).

Anyway, just wanted to say something before I started randomly posting in threads like I'd never been gone.

I see you've had a few interesting chew toys!  I need some mental stimulation. I love kids, but working with a bunch of 6 to 8 year old girls is getting a little difficult without some adult conversation with people who are not, erm, afflicted by religion.  Currently, we are living in an area where everyone Loves Jesus!  The few women I've managed to make friends with thank God like 20 times a day for everything from getting good work hours to not having their kids hair be too tangly that morning.  And not in a use of the phrase way, I mean, literally thank God for everything.  They are nice, so I tolerate it, but damn, I need to talk to someone (aside from my husband) who can have a rational conversation. 

I look forward to joining back into the forum discussions, if you'll have me back! :D
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

stromboli

Welcome back. This is place is like liverwurst. A little weird, but once you try it, you can't forget it.  :biggrin:

AllPurposeAtheist

You were gone? :eek: And I was just wondering what ever happened to all the nude Aroura fantasy threads. Damned!
Well, welcome back.

No naked girlscout leader pics? :silenced:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

OH NO. NOT YOU AGAIN.

:lol: Good to see you again, Aurora!

Aroura33

Thanks guys :)

Sorry APA, no naked Girl Scout Leader pics, lol. 

And I know, it is like liverwurst.  Isn't that weird??
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

Liverwust rocks, but sorry Aroura, no naked girlscout leader pics, no naked pics of me.  Those are the rules and if I break em for you I'll have to break em for everyone. :naughty:

Hydra009

Welcome back!

QuoteThey are nice, so I tolerate it, but damn, I need to talk to someone (aside from my husband) who can have a rational conversation.
You came to the wrong place.  :razz:

Jk, but seriously, we've had some thick ones lately.  It gets tiresome very quickly.  But it's all worth it for the occasional insight or witty remark.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh what the hell.  I've always been a rule breaker.
NSFW
[spoiler]Sorry, due to lack of naked girl scout leader pics this image has been sanitized for your protection. [/spoiler]

Mr.Obvious

I haven't met you before, but welcome back!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

And you just missed Casparov. A pseudo intellectual punching bag if ever there was one.

aitm

hiya Aroura, nice to see you again.....I understand no pics of the girl scout leaders but what about the gi..er....never mind
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

I noticed you were gone.  Welcome back.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Bibliofagus

Good timing!
You would have loved Clare Therese, she was just like Azzi ;)
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.