"When My Rapist Showed Up On Facebook"

Started by Shiranu, October 04, 2015, 12:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mermaid on October 05, 2015, 08:07:26 AM
There is something wrong with you. Jesus Christ.
The day there is something wrong with facts and evidence, I will voluntarily castrate myself so my descendants don't have to put up with it. If you don't like being called out on your bullshit, don't spout bullshit. Simple.
Black lives matter, feminism is good, religion is bullshit, and if you disagree with me on any of these points you are a fucking moron.<br /><br />Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-20/new-research-the-college-rape-problem-is-worse-than-we-thought

This article has the links to the  both the National Inst. of Justice research and a new one after that has been accused of being a 'feminist propaganda'. This time they (Brown Univ) used very specific criteria. Penetration. Vaginal, oral or anal. And they have found worse results than the 2007 one that is supposed to be a feminist propaganda. Unless you are not batshit crazy enough to believe that all those hundreds of women are members of some cult to lie about something like this altogether, this should tell something to you. Jump to last paragraph.

You know what, apart from being absürd,  I like that most men see these researches done by univs and places like Justice Dept as 'feminist propaganda', because it is amusing at illuminati bullshit level. Nobody even stops and thinks what could be their motivation or that these are not some organisations tied to some benefit or profit inflating results.

But of course, feminists are behind this. It's part of an agenda working against men. :lol: On the other hand, most men think feminism doesn't have a core or even a definition, but they are as powerful and organised -not to mention resourceful and wealthy- enough to manipulate researches by institutions and top universities.

You need to choose one and stick to it, because it really doesn't add up. Are they crazy angry women scattered around screaming their heads off for nothing when everything is fine or an evil organisation working hard in harmony to destroy men.

Myeh...






"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Draconic Aiur

#17
Rape is bad, but if you wanna see the raper burn, his/her friends, and his/her family too, your a psycho bitch.

mauricio

#18
Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 05, 2015, 02:14:38 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-20/new-research-the-college-rape-problem-is-worse-than-we-thought

This article has the links to the  both the National Inst. of Justice research and a new one after that has been accused of being a 'feminist propaganda'. This time they (Brown Univ) used very specific criteria. Penetration. Vaginal, oral or anal. And they have found worse results than the 2007 one that is supposed to be a feminist propaganda. Unless you are not batshit crazy enough to believe that all those hundreds of women are members of some cult to lie about something like this altogether, this should tell something to you. Jump to last paragraph.

You know what, apart from being absürd,  I like that most men see these researches done by univs and places like Justice Dept as 'feminist propaganda', because it is amusing at illuminati bullshit level. Nobody even stops and thinks what could be their motivation or that these are not some organisations tied to some benefit or profit inflating results.

But of course, feminists are behind this. It's part of an agenda working against men. :lol: On the other hand, most men think feminism doesn't have a core or even a definition, but they are as powerful and organised -not to mention resourceful and wealthy- enough to manipulate researches by institutions and top universities.

You need to choose one and stick to it, because it really doesn't add up. Are they crazy angry women scattered around screaming their heads off for nothing when everything is fine or an evil organisation working hard in harmony to destroy men.

Myeh...


If you paid attention to my post i did not call the studies themselves propaganda. I called the cited web page propaganda due to it's cherry picking and willingness to cite at least 2 papers with huge data discrepancies conveniently avoiding to cite the conflicting parts.Clearly there's a need to address the methodology and definitions being used in this studies.

mauricio

#19
Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 05, 2015, 11:55:16 AM
And according to that media and this forum full of 'egalitarians' I am supporting female supremacy because I am a feminist And according to that media and this forum full of 'egalitarians' I am supporting female supremacy because I am a feminist; I hate all men, want them dead or castrated because I talk about gender issues out loud AND say that we live in a male culture and that is equal to  'castrating' men as you yourself contribute by jumping into a thread and make some disgusting joke about castration with my  name when you feel like it.
Or maybe it's because you always become super defensive and go on huge rants that seem more fueled by emotion than reason when this topic comes up. Like recently Jason was trying to get you to define feminism basically by holding your hand so you could address the problem of a prescriptive definition vs self-described definition, but you rather throw a tantrum about it and make all sort of assumptions about his intentions with your mind reading skills.







Munch

I hold to my definition of what feminism is, and it isn't an ugly word by the right context of actual right minded feminists, those who would want for equal rights, equal standards and actually addressing the issues of women in the third world right now.
But when you have the sarkeesian's and the Quinn's touting half truths, agenda pushing bullshit, and flat out ignoring reality and accusing others of mentally raping them when its brought up, a line is made between reasonable women, and those who are either misandrists or just attention whores like those two.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

mauricio

#21
Quote from: Munch on October 05, 2015, 03:31:11 PM
I hold to my definition of what feminism is, and it isn't an ugly word by the right context of actual right minded feminists, those who would want for equal rights, equal standards and actually addressing the issues of women in the third world right now.
But when you have the sarkeesian's and the Quinn's touting half truths, agenda pushing bullshit, and flat out ignoring reality and accusing others of mentally raping them when its brought up, a line is made between reasonable women, and those who are either misandrists or just attention whores like those two.

Frankly I don't really care much about the semantic issue I just address people as they describe themselves and when I criticize feminists or feminism I hope people are smart enough to realize I'm talking about the specific group that does or spouses the things I'm criticizing. There's is a significant amount of feminists that I disagree with strongly just look at this shit , keep in mind this page has like 300k likes in facebook and i got banned from it for arguing that people with autism actually have human rights and they can't be murdered without consequences in most countries (yes someone was really arguing that autistic people were not considered human and could be killed with no problems and me contesting that claim was : denying the experiences of oppressed minorities.):

https://www.facebook.com/everydayfeminism/posts/872413646127585

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/01/responses-to-sexist-microaggressions/

I did not start this fight , this bullshit got so popular it started popping up in my feed and i do not take kindly to being censored and dismissed as a bigot while I'm making an argument without any sort of moral judgements in it. Also I did not like the fact that feminists started making threads on a gaming forum I posted on and started calling people sexist,misogynist, problematic, virgins, neckbears whatever stupid buzzwords they have. Just because we liked to play stylized female characters.Also the whole atheism+ and elevatorgate and gamergate but you get the idea, there's a significant group of feminist that like to talk shit but when they get hit back even with reasonable and hardly aggressive arguments they censor and whine about harassment. One even called me MRA (I'm not) bigot trying to start shit, just because i posted a link without any fucking commentary just a wikipedia link to the duluth model (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duluth_model), because his post said that feminism had never influenced policy in the US and that was on the scientific American facebook page that eventually banned me too even though I did not insult anyone or used an aggressive tone. Meanwhile other people using swear words and attacking entire groups of people did not get banned.

mauricio

Here is the autism discussion that got me banned from everyday feminism so much for reason and dialogue...


drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on October 05, 2015, 03:23:43 PM
Or maybe it's because you always become super defensive and go on huge rants that seem more fueled by emotion than reason when this topic comes up. Like recently Jason was trying to get you to define feminism basically by holding your hand so you could address the problem of a prescriptive definition vs self-described definition, but you rather throw a tantrum about it and make all sort of assumptions about his intentions with your mind reading skills.

Ah what fucking bullshit.

Jason made a post telling how feminism is nothing to him and that it doesn't mean anything.

Then he made a bullshit argument based on 'some feminist hate men' by examples of women saying '95 % of men sbould be castrated' and tried to play a game of fallacy called 'who is the true feminist' by asking me what would I say to someone  saying that she believes Mein Kampf but also defines herself as a feminist AND I got emotional about the subject eh? And he was holding my hand...I am reading his mind...yeah right.

And I can produce several links just like that almost about every fucking subject comes up in this forum, but I couldn't give a definition of feminism or come up with something, yeah right.

Apparently,  you don't know much about how all those research is trying to be discredited by anti-feminists. I wrote a lot about that in my conversation with Jason. He ignored all of that with many other things in his bullshit game. Seems like you did the same. I actually posted all this almost a month ago. In your post to Mermaid you are basically discrediting the research which later proven to be worse by another one. And you are hostile about it as if someone called you a rapist.

We have been fighting/talking about this for 3-4 years now. This is my first conversation with you and look at your tone and attitude.

Get real and show a tiny bit intellectual honesty.

If a believer came here and put the half of the bullshit Jason, Hakurei or the other kiddies have thrown at me, everyone would jump on hım so bad he would get banned at the end of the day.

You are projecting badly as Jason did and the all boys do in this subject. You are all offended by this the most childish way possible. And every time this subject comes up men in the forum attacks female posters the most disgusting way. Calling them feminizasi and worse left and right in an organised way without engaging anything
they say. Like Jason did to me. It's a masturbating monologue. And when they are pissed off they project their bullshit on women and start to whine "you are emotional...yap yap, drunkenshoe gets aggressive we can't discuss anything..blah blah". You are all hypocrites. (Exceptions know themselves)

Nobody gives a fuck about talking about something real here. Not just feminism but many otber subjects. It's all about getting likes trying to beat down me or some other poster by mainstream bullshit.

And not surprisingly, you belong to the same herd. They will like you here, don't worry. Just write something against me I guarantee at least 3 likes a day to you. Doesn't matter what it is. 






"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

drunkenshoe

If we all try to post about who did what because they disagreed with us...
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

mauricio

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 05, 2015, 05:01:57 PM


In your post to Mermaid you are basically discrediting the research which later proven to be worse by another one.


No i did not discredit the research actually, I choose to criticize the webpage using it's own cited research showing contradictions between them which suggests the analysis of the research on that webpage was shallow but i did not go into criticizing the research itself. As i already pointed out in the previous post towards you in this thread.

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 05, 2015, 05:01:57 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about talking about something real here

Okay then let's talk about something real, what's your take on the problem of a prescriptive definition vs a self-described definition of an ideology with various branches like feminism.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on October 05, 2015, 05:16:40 PM
Okay then let's talk about something real, what's your take on the problem of a prescriptive definition vs a self-described definition of an ideology with various branches like feminism.

mauricio, I am not going to play the same game with different words.

In that thread you read Jason 's posts I wrote a few things about definitions. There is one about an anology between atheism and feminism. May be they give you an idea what I think if you ever get curious.

Honestly, I wrote a tons of things about this subject just a short time ago and I am  very irritated about the general reaction, personal stuff written to me. And I do not want to go through the same thing again. Because I know what is going to happen if I start this conversation here. It's not worth it. Neither the energy, nor the time. It's a boys club and there can't be any discussion about this here.



"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 05, 2015, 11:55:16 AM
And according to that media and this forum full of 'egalitarians' I am supporting female supremacy because I am a feminist; I hate all men, want them dead or castrated because I talk about gender issues out loud AND say that we live in a male culture and that is equal to  'castrating' men as you yourself contribute by jumping into a thread and make some disgusting joke about castration with my  name when you feel like it.

According to the men's rights activists I am also supporting rape hoaxers just by being a feminist. Yeah.

I could go on about some other subjects if you like. About what I am from 'apologist' to 'anti...insert something western here' according to the mainstream American media and so the forum because I am not American.

Yup

But then if you have time please go visit fbi on male violence on females by race and compare black and white for example.

Stop being childish.





I never mentioned castration and the only one being childish is you to be honest, because you literally told someone who presented data with an opinion opposite yours that something was wrong with them instead of offering data to counter their point.

"IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG SHUT THE FUCK UP"- Seems to be your MO right now. I don't mind that, but calling everyone childish and implying they have something wrong with them perpetuates the male hate femnazi persona that you yourself have claimed to hate so much.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"

Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"

Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

I thought this was a thing that actually happened and realized it was just poorly-written performance poetry after watching it.

This is supposed to bring awareness to how men can be rape victims too, I guess? Just taking a wild guess... I guess the thought is in the right place...

Unless, did this actually happen to the guy in the video?

And guys. Can we keep this on topic rather than derailing this in to a feminist bashing thread? If you're going to make a thread to bash feminism, make a new one. And have LOTS of evidence backing you.