News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

On Rules

Started by witness1615, February 23, 2015, 09:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

We have already answered your questions.

For "why do we have rules on our forum", it's so members can get along better. It is easier when people have rules and guidelines to go by and guide them on how to converse and act towards each other, but stromboli already gave you that answer. Are you not accepting that answer? or do you need it reworded a few more ways?

One of our rules is no spamming. Which it seems like you are doing to our debate section with a nonsense thread that features a question that you don't seem to care what the answer is.... and then you ask the same question with different words over and over again. You're at ten btw. I'm going to check your other posts to see if I need to boot you.

Jason78

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on February 23, 2015, 02:02:50 PM
Mostly to keep the staff from banning YEC fucktards after their first post.

I think that he's going down the justification route because he's a [spoiler]presuppositional apologetic[/spoiler].

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012


We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Jason78 on February 23, 2015, 02:06:42 PM
I think that he's going down the justification route because he's a [spoiler]presuppositional apologetic[/spoiler].



I think it's asking the question because it doesn't have a clue what an atheist is.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.


PopeyesPappy

Well that didn't take long...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.


PickelledEggs

Quote from: the_antithesis on February 23, 2015, 02:01:09 PM
My vote is the mods ban this shithead right now before he becomes a more of a problem.
[mod]Have no fear. It's been taken care of
[/mod]

Solitary

 :wall: Don't you just hate it when you answer some ones questions and they keep asking them over and over because they are either too stupid to understand why there are rules, trying to get our goat, or both? http://atheistforums.com/Smileys/default/axe.gif
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Quote from: witness1615 on February 23, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
Hey, I have a question,
Why are there rules to this forum?
Thanks

To keep assholes like you from shitting on our lawn.

Good riddance.

Desdinova

Where do these dickweeds come from?  Is there a big underground troll colony with troll larvae being tended to by little troll worker bees?  Then they hatch and the first thing the queen does is give them this site's URL?
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

the_antithesis

Quote from: Desdinova on February 23, 2015, 04:13:26 PM
Where do these dickweeds come from?  Is there a big underground troll colony with troll larvae being tended to by little troll worker bees?  Then they hatch and the first thing the queen does is give them this site's URL?

The fellow was a young earth creationist. I suspect he may have been a home schooled or religious school grad who'd grown up and continues to live within an insular christian community and hasn't the foggiest idea what other people are like. Hence why he starts out with the idiotic notion that atheist having rules is somehow confusing, because how can you have rules without god?

We could have educated him, but I doubt he would have listened and I don't have the patience for such idiots anymore. They want to live cut off from the world, they can stay the fuck away from us.

kilodelta

The answer is obvious... even Satan and his ultimate powers need to have rules for posting on an internet forum... it's in the babble somewhere.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Desdinova

Quote from: the_antithesis on February 23, 2015, 04:22:00 PM
The fellow was a young earth creationist. I suspect he may have been a home schooled or religious school grad who'd grown up and continues to live within an insular christian community and hasn't the foggiest idea what other people are like. Hence why he starts out with the idiotic notion that atheist having rules is somehow confusing, because how can you have rules without god?

We could have educated him, but I doubt he would have listened and I don't have the patience for such idiots anymore. They want to live cut off from the world, they can stay the fuck away from us.

Almost makes me feel sorry for him.  Almost.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Solitary

QuoteWe get pretty mad and defensive when truth is spoken to us. It pricks our conscious, and limits our freedom to do what we want. But there's more to it than that. Why are people so inclined to spew their hate at those who still uphold the truth? 

The truth this idiot is talking about is The Word Of God. "Limits their freedom", just like rules do!  :butt: :police: :grin:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli


Solitary

 :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super: I'm glad I read that after I had my coffee.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

Apparently atheism now equals anarchy.
Every day is a good day to *remove from server* an autocrat.