News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:11:18 AM
Don't care.  Does the Dem or Repub party pay my rent?  No?  Then I don't care about them at all.

Liar. You thrash a lot more the Dem than the Repub. You rarely criticize Trump, more playing defense when Trump is under attack in this forum. So don't try to hide your colors. You are transparent as to your political inclinations.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:15:15 AM

Liar. You thrash a lot more the Dem than the Repub. You rarely criticize Trump, more playing defense when Trump is under attack in this forum. So don't try to hide your colors. You are transparent as to your political inclinations.

Look up definition of paranoia (anyone not for us is against us).  I am not obsessed with Trump, you are.  The Dems are the ones who want civil war and Leftist revolution.  Not that I am happy with Repub policy or Trumpism.  The last good President was Ike.  I voted twice for Obama, but didn't love his policies.  He was a lot more dignified though.  Trump's schtick is like fingernails on a blackboard.  I can understand why people are instinctively irritated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:21:09 AM
  The Dems are the ones who want civil war and Leftist revolution. 

Straight out of FoxNews, the Trump propaganda machine. Another evidence that you have TDS.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:25:03 AM
Straight out of FoxNews, the Trump propaganda machine. Another evidence that you have TDS.

If you don't like Fox News, why watch it?  Sounds like you keep track of everything Fox News, just in case they reveal where the Roswell aliens are hid.  Other than an occasional sane video editorial by Tucker Carlson, Fox New is just as bad as it always has been.  The USA Today of video news.  TV news hasn't been any good since Cronkite retired ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:30:09 AM
  Other than an occasional sane video editorial by Tucker Carlson...

Tucker Carlson is sane??!!?? Another proof of your TDS.

aileron

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 09:27:02 AM
Hillary had her flaws but was more qualified than Trump. Trump won because of the help from Russia and its troll factory, and Cambridge Analytica which sent more than 5 millions ads to denigrate Hillary.

Don't forget Comey's whopper. Most people don't pay close attention. They just heard "FBI" and "investigation" and it gave some fence-riders in PA, MI, and WI a vague reconfirmation of "she's not trustworthy".
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

josephpalazzo

Even Scaramucci is now saying that Trump's gone off the rails. A staunch defender of Trump now openly criticizing him, Scaramucci even said to the loyalists, "loyalty is not blind obedience unless you're supporting a demagogue." Ouch...

Unbeliever

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:37:18 AM

Not only is Tucker Carlson insane, but anyone who thinks he's sane is insane as well!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:30:09 AM
If you don't like Fox News, why watch it?  Sounds like you keep track of everything Fox News, just in case they reveal where the Roswell aliens are hid.  Other than an occasional sane video editorial by Tucker Carlson, Fox New is just as bad as it always has been.  The USA Today of video news.  TV news hasn't been any good since Cronkite retired ;-(
If you did retire recently and increased your consumption of Faux News, that would explain the personality change people are reporting here. The term Fox Geser Syndrome exists for a reason.

I've seen it destroy people in my life. I can't go over my sister's house because she rails on and on about caravans and thinks I (a former military officer) don't appreciate the imminent danger of the "invasion."
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Deidre32

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 09:43:05 AM
Would be hard to run for a second term, if convicted in the Senate.  Is it characteristic of Dems, to be judge, jury and executioner?  Probably.  Impeachment is like an indictment.  There isn't a trial until after that.
That makes sense! It's like an indictment...

Even if he's not impeached, I can't see him winning again.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Unbeliever

Most people couldn't see him getting elected the first time, but he did it anyway.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Deidre32 on August 12, 2019, 05:32:49 PM
That makes sense! It's like an indictment...

Even if he's not impeached, I can't see him winning again.
I really, really hope you are correct.  But I have this nagging fear that he will.  I have never wanted to be wrong so badly.......................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:37:18 AM

Most sane of the Faux people.  They had nobody before he joined them.  So a weak endorsement.  For folks here, I can pretty much assume, any political position is the opposite of truth, because they are based on drugs and group sex in 1969.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 12, 2019, 02:26:26 PM
Not only is Tucker Carlson insane, but anyone who thinks he's sane is insane as well!

Well, given this is your post ... I will put in context with your personal situation.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  But you are not by go-to for sanity checks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You are too wise, Grasshopper! LOL
God Not Found