News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New toys?

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, September 04, 2013, 05:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgirl1986

AllPurposeAtheist

I got some brand spankin new number 2 cone shaped coffee filters! K R O G E R brand even! :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Youssuf Ramadan

2 news toys for the new year.  Got me a Genz Benz Contour 500 210T bass combo for less than half price. That'll do me fine for smaller gigs when I don't really need to carry the beast in.

Also got a second-hand Fender Geddy Lee jazz bass from one of the guys on Basschat forum.  It's a Japanese one, too - didn't think I'd ever get one of these.  Plays like a dream.  Happy days!   :-D

billhilly

Nice rig there!  It's neo and class D with a digital modeling front end right?  I'm all over the new light weight stuff these past few years.  I use Markbass.  I'm not about to schlep around heavy assed rigs anymore.

aitm

laugh all you want, I got a roomba, the robotic vacuum..two dogs.....walking barefoot on wood floors without sand on my feet...priceless
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "billhilly"Nice rig there!  It's neo and class D with a digital modeling front end right?  I'm all over the new light weight stuff these past few years.  I use Markbass.  I'm not about to schlep around heavy assed rigs anymore.

I hear that. Markbass is excellent gear.  For my main rig, I got a Barefaced 2x10 plus horn cab - light as a feather, and makes the four staircases down to the car a much more reasonable proposition.  I've reached the age where the health of my lower back is a strong consideration when selecting gear!  :)

billhilly

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"
Quote from: "billhilly"Nice rig there!  It's neo and class D with a digital modeling front end right?  I'm all over the new light weight stuff these past few years.  I use Markbass.  I'm not about to schlep around heavy assed rigs anymore.

I hear that. Markbass is excellent gear.  For my main rig, I got a Barefaced 2x10 plus horn cab - light as a feather, and makes the four staircases down to the car a much more reasonable proposition.  I've reached the age where the health of my lower back is a strong consideration when selecting gear!  :)

I got there several years ago.  Had an endorsement deal with Eden in the early 90's and use 2 410 cabs with an Alembic pre and Crown pwr.  I'm fixin to sell my LDS 115 cabs and go with the MB Jeff Berlin comb o and extension cab.  Wish they'd had neo, light weight rigs back in the day.  My back would've loved it.

billhilly

I got there several years ago.  Had an endorsement deal with Eden in the early 90's and use 2 410 cabs with an Alembic pre and Crown pwr.  I'm fixin to sell my LDS 115 cabs and go with the MB Jeff Berlin comb o and extension cab.  Wish they'd had neo, light weight rigs back in the day.  My back would've loved it.

billhilly

Youssuf Ramadan

Another Stingray to add to my arsenal.  Funkayyy!!  O0

SGOS

Quote from: aitm on January 26, 2014, 08:21:31 PM
laugh all you want, I got a roomba, the robotic vacuum..two dogs.....walking barefoot on wood floors without sand on my feet...priceless
Do the dogs try to play with the Roomba?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Youssuf Ramadan on August 23, 2014, 01:40:15 PM

Another Stingray to add to my arsenal.  Funkayyy!!  O0
Oh. Oh my.

I now know what love is.

Sent from your mom

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 23, 2014, 04:15:12 PM
Oh. Oh my.

I now know what love is.

She's a beauty and that 's fo' sho'....   :biggrin:

Youssuf Ramadan

My latest addition to the fleet.... Status 5 string... oh yeeaaahhhhh......  :super:

Jmpty

Ordered this little number from Japan. Sweet.

???  ??