News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 13, 2016, 12:02:13 AM

We celebrate Yule, but I love Christmas music. Last year we had the K-Mart Christmas tapes in addition to our vintage collection. I carried SomaFM's Christmas music with me when I went out. Life changing weirdness. I'm hoping this year's music selection becomes apparent to me soon. I'd like to get started on Yule early this year. I'm hoping for the best one ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTTKis3IJ-s

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 13, 2016, 12:02:13 AM

Was she wearing boots? Was Ironman on the TV? Was there a figure in black in the room?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 15, 2016, 02:01:26 AM
I still can't imagine how she didn't notice what she was doing.
Hyperfocused. She was watching her fingertip while looking for street intersections so she got the "affected area" correctly.
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit