Plu

QuoteIt's not a matter of proof.

Then it doesn't matter.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Plu"

Then it doesn't matter.

There are three basic kinds of people:

(1)Evidence matters to me because I'm a clear, clean, rational thinker.  I like things to make Sense. I'm part of the world. I study & investigate. Scholarship matters.
(2)Delusional Anything is welcomed because I'm all about purple unicorns. I like things convoluted & filled with invented wonder.  I am special. Credentials & credibility do not matter to me.
(3)Do not give a rats ass.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "mykcob4"Is he dying[?]

Let's hope so.  :Hangman:

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Plu"

Then it doesn't matter.

There are three basic kinds of people:

(1)Evidence matters to me because I'm a clear, clean, rational thinker.  I like things to make Sense. I'm part of the world. I study & investigate. Scholarship matters.
(2)Delusional Anything is welcomed because I'm all about purple unicorns. I like things convoluted & filled with invented wonder.  I am special. Credentials & credibility do not matter to me.
(3)Do not give a rats ass.

(4) Potatoes
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

aitm

Quote from: "Old Seer"I have limited time here.

*Mod*- Yeah, that just ran out...toodles, which in our world means, may the spaghetti sandwich rise to the cheese......or some shit like that- aitm
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Old Seer"I have limited time here.

*Mod*- Yeah, that just ran out...toodles, which in our world means, may the spaghetti sandwich rise to the cheese......or some shit like that- aitm

=D>
Whut......... you didn't want to watch him whine more?
 :rollin:

Solitary

Yeah! I kind of miss him, like a does of clap.  :shock:   :lol:  Who says don't feed the trolls? Give them enough feed and they explode.  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

We do love our

now and then

I think Aitm puts up with me till I tell someone to 'fuck off' --- then it's time to pull the plug I guess.

My bad.

PickelledEggs

125 posts of pushing nonsense. Give this guy a medal.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"125 posts of pushing nonsense. Give this guy a medal.

[ Image ]

Agree & Disagree.

His posts = nonsense.  Ours? DoubleBeefPattiedGoodness With cheeeeese!

Solitary

From what I and others have put up with at other forums he is a lightweight. One of them was finally arrested after ten years by the Canadian Mounties for actually going to atheist meet ups and threatening them. He made the mistake of going to a police site and spouting his garbage and threats. He was a kid staying in his mother's basement.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"125 posts of pushing nonsense. Give this guy a medal.

[ Image ]

Agree & Disagree.

Edit: I'm only assuming it's nonsense because-

1: Every time I click this thread someone is either disagreeing with him or he is disagreeing with you guys
2: I'm too lazy and tired to read an over 30 page thread
3: I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.
4: Something about smurfs (smurfs is actually number 1, but I'm too tired to re order my list)

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"

[ Image ]

Agree & Disagree.

Edit: I'm only assuming it's nonsense because-

1: Every time I click this thread someone is either disagreeing with him or he is disagreeing with you guys
2: I'm too lazy and tired to read an over 30 page thread
3: I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.
4: Something about smurfs (smurfs is actually number 1, but I'm too tired to re order my list)

Whut?  You can't take a Smurf seriously? Gee why not?

PS hope you get some sleep.  I need some too.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Whut?  You can't take a Smurf seriously? Gee why not?

PS hope you get some sleep.  I need some too.
Ummm no. I cannot take someone who insists he is a smurf seriously.  :lol:

QuoteIs a member of a contingent of individuals referring to themselves as "The Smurfs". Collectively we refer to ourselves as "Alpha Smurf". The group consists of 2 physicists (myself being one), 3 Psycho Smurfs, 1 Engineer Smurf, 1 Bio smurf, 2 Farmer Smurfs, 1 Doctor Smurf GP, 3 Electronic Smurfs (or hacker Smurfs), 1 Archeo Smurf, 30 individuals in all. There are no Smurfettes.

Quotehttp://overyonderlust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg

And thanks. I will get some sleep.

stromboli

The dude lasted like what, 12 days? 33 pages? I was gone for a week camping and came back, and figured him to be long gone. Is that a record?  :shock:

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"The dude lasted like what, 12 days? 33 pages? I was gone for a week camping and came back, and figured him to be long gone. Is that a record?  :shock:

Nope - StupidDave (aka Noah's ark=Human mind) dude lasted even longer.   But........ Dave *was* special.   And I think MR held his own for quite awhile - right? Till the site crashed?