The Corporate Religious Liberty Index (The Hate List)

Started by stromboli, October 21, 2015, 08:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 23, 2015, 10:04:55 AM
I know you are not "into" America ... and sometimes I am not either.  And that is good.  Also you might not be into nationalism in general ... and that is also good.

I think you completely misunderstood me. The people I meant in the post who don't get that it is the America they are fighting against with the propaganda of 'Where is America' ARE the christian bigot group in the USA.

Where did you get the idea that I am not "into" America? If I wasn't into it, I wouldn't put my mind into it. OR even be in this forum. What do you think you get here other than America? :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 23, 2015, 05:29:34 PM
I think you completely misunderstood me. The people I meant in the post who don't get that it is the America they are fighting against with the propaganda of 'Where is America' ARE the christian bigot group in the USA.

Where did you get the idea that I am not "into" America? If I wasn't into it, I wouldn't put my mind into it. OR even be in this forum. What do you think you get here other than America? :lol:

I mostly get "fish and chips" ... but maybe to a non-Anglophone (by primary language) we are all alike?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.