Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 04, 2021, 09:58:33 AM
I try.  :P

Sometimes a Pokemon reference or simple pun falls flat and I wonder if I've been dropped off on planet Vulcan.

LOL, you could be considered half Vulcan. Well, I'm too old for pokemons and probably don't know about the most puns. And I'm at the age of a daughter to a few here. We are a small group. Kinda wrong crowd, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

"A real tour de force" - Dave Belcher, Dhaka Tribune

*flips to a random page and starts reading*

"The princess thumbed through her collection of fingers, adroit on the mantle, facing the southwest.  Pensively, she brushed her autumn locks of crimson head hair away from her visage.  Flames swirled in her eyes.  Her breasts bounced like billard balls on steroids.  The Armadillo Horde would rue this day and rue it hard, but then abruptly stop ruing it because they'd be dead."

Gawdzilla Sama

"Hint: It takes six days. Author takes off  the seventh day."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 10, 2021, 12:56:43 AM

OK. I don't get this. Taking Witcher as source ,lol, the flower is wolfbane though, right?