Eve's hatred for Obama is unfounded and clinicaly mental

Started by mykcob4, December 04, 2013, 07:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"This site has become clinically mental over 'Eve', but whatever.. Eve is irrelevant and I'm not even sure what clinically mental means.

I agree.

Why do you all give a shit about what Eve thinks? She is obviously an imbecile (with terrible grammar and spelling, I might add).

She uses blanket generalizations, abuses her caps locks button, is a fucking Mormon, and does not understand basic logic.

Why are we still making these "Eve" threads?  She's just another religious moron (or troll). We've had hundreds of her ilk over the years, guys. She's not unique...stop feeding her. Let this die.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Eve

Quote from: "Solitary"It took Eve a while, but like paranoid schizophrenics, her true colors came out as she kept talking like a true Christian with bigotry, prejudice, hatred, intolerance, with a poor education in science and not being in touch with reality. :roll:  :cry:  Solitary

why did we pay $800 million for crappy website? Who are those retards who built it? what kind of education they have?
and what kind of education you have, old fool, that you do not even  upset with obamadon'tcare roll out?

your true color is this: you don't care because your BELIEF in UTOPIA is more important for you than 5 millions of people who lost their plans and doctors.

Q:Why Obamacare is bad law?
A: it suppose to help those who don't have insurance. Instead we have crappy website and millions of people MORE  without insurance.

Who can afford this, you old fool?

Eve

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Why do you all give a shit about what Eve thinks?
Because you have your liberal dream(RELIGION) in social justice for ALL. This is UTOPIA/RELIGION.
Communism - social justice for ALL is UTOPIA.
And you like to defend this. This is why you give a crap, you idiot.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Eve"
Quote from: "Solitary"It took Eve a while, but like paranoid schizophrenics, her true colors came out as she kept talking like a true Christian with bigotry, prejudice, hatred, intolerance, with a poor education in science and not being in touch with reality. :roll:  :cry:  Solitary

why did we pay $800 million for crappy website? Who are those retards who built it? what kind of education they have?
and what kind of education you have, old fool, that you do not even  upset with obamadon'tcare roll out?

your true color is this: you don't care because your BELIEF in UTOPIA is more important for you than 5 millions of people who lost their plans and doctors.

Q:Why Obamacare is bad law?
A: it suppose to help those who don't have insurance. Instead we have crappy website and millions of people MORE  without insurance.

Who can afford this, you old fool?
Just another uneducated uninformed rant by the mentally ill Eve yet again. I doubt that you contributed anything. I bet you don't spend a dime in taxes. Utopia my ass. 5 million people didn't lose there medical coverage at all. That is just another FOX lie that you gobbled up when you drank the Kool Aid.
Your "question" is a push poll question and it isn't representative of the truth or reality. The fact is that the law is working despite the minor website glich. Take a Red state like Kentucky where people are signing up in droves. McConnell is scrambling because his state really loves the ACA law and he isn't with the program. Yep ol' Mitch is on the outside looking in just like you and the rest of the moronic teabaggers.

mykcob4

Because you have your liberal dream(RELIGION) in social justice for ALL. This is UTOPIA/RELIGION.
Whats wrong with social justice Eve. I suppose you prefer institutional prejudice like slavery. Well we see what a moron you are how you hate people how you hate everything. You live in a bubble filled with nonsense.

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Utopia my ass.
Of course :rollin:

Quote from: "mykcob4"5 million people didn't lose there medical coverage at all.
wake up, old fool

Quote from: "mykcob4"Your "question" is a push poll question and it isn't representative of the truth or reality.
sure, you know all the truth. Then tell me why didn't  Obama know that website was built by retards and didn't work? Did he ever asked? Did they lie to him?
What is going over there?
Where did all money go?
I am sure that old fool like you who BELIEVES in PERFECT social justice for ALL doesn't give a crap about it and only care about DEFENDING UTOPIA your ass. :-D  

Quote from: "mykcob4"The fact is that the law is working despite the minor website glich. Take a Red state like Kentucky where people are signing up in droves. McConnell is scrambling because his state really loves the ACA law and he isn't with the program. Yep ol' Mitch is on the outside looking in just like you and the rest of the moronic teabaggers.
McConnell will be gone soon. WE don't need courted Republicans.

Eve

Quote from: "mykcob4"Whats wrong with social justice Eve.
There is nothing wrong with social justice, you idiot. Can you even read, old fool?
I said NOTHING about social justice.
I said that PERFECT social justice for ALL is UTOPIA. A DREAM of yours and Obama's. :-D
Unaffordable HA is horrible law. Republicans have better ideas.

Smartmarzipan

None of this jibberish makes any goddamn sense, you slobbering troglodyte.

Are you telling me I defend communism? That I adhere to a liberal utopian religion? Is THAT what you're trying to say in your primitive interpretation of the English language? Because that's all lunacy. Sheer lunacy.

No one here actually cares what you think....they play with you because you're insane and that's hilarious to them. They're bored (as I am in this moment), and have chosen to address you because you're easy pickins.

What I don't understand is why people make entire threads about you when you're so obviously a terrible poster, troll or not. I mean, if you're real, it's fucking sad. If you're a troll, it's still fucking sad. You're useful as a chewtoy once in a while, but other than that, I don't understand the obsession, hence my question (which you failed to answer miserably because you lack basic cognitive functions).

I mean, you use your caps locks to say things like "liberal" and "communism", and it's just so goddamn laughable. You're a niggling nuisance to me and nothing more.

I'm just trying to figure out why everyone has latched onto you like you're some special kind of nutbag when you're mediocre at best. I don't give a shit about your mundane "liberal religion" theories, so you can stow those right up your ass.

Seriously, people. Look at her response to me. Why the fuck do you care about her?

Eve

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Are you telling me I defend communism?
Are you liberal? If yes, you are close to defending communism.
Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"That I adhere to a liberal utopian religion?
All liberals do. If you are not liberal, then you don't.

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Are you telling me I defend communism?
Are you liberal? If yes, you are close to defending communism.
Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"That I adhere to a liberal utopian religion?
All liberals do. If you are not liberal, then you don't.

AllPurposeAtheist

You're irrelevant Eve. Go away. Here's to your irrelevance.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm truly astounded that I seem to be the only person who has bothered pressing the Ignore Button on Eve. Do the rest of you just not know how to use it, or are you masochists? :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

missingnocchi

I hate Obama because he's a lying, spying hypocrite who can't get anything decent passed and probably doesn't want to because he's a secret conservative. But that's just me.
What's a "Leppo?"

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"I'm truly astounded that I seem to be the only person who has bothered pressing the Ignore Button on Eve. Do the rest of you just not know how to use it, or are you masochists? :lol:

I actually never used it before because I was an Admin. I've only recently become a "regular" member, so the Ignore function completely slipped my mind. But, I still have access to the Ivory Tower if I need to report a troll, so I probably won't use the Ignore button unless the Admins rule against banning someone I think should be banned.

Hrmm...options. I'm gonna have to think about them.

stromboli

I'm glad she's on here because everybody gets a taste of Mormon thinking, and I get the chance to dust off my trunk full of shit I compiled as an answer to Mormonism. Note that she has at no point offered anything like a comprehensive or cohesive set of arguments to support her position. And besides, after suffering under Mormon membership for half my life, kicking the props out is FUN.