News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I wonder just how badly Trump wants Greenland? I hope not enough to try to take it by force, which I wouldn't put past him.

"The voters" have been dumbed down, distracted by hot-button issues, manipulated by propaganda and overwhelmed with information to the point where too many of them can be led around by the nose because they've been conditioned to follow "authority" all their lives.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 08:36:05 AM
Standard procedure.  Because voters tolerate it.

No, not "standard procedure".  Leaders are expected to lead, not follow blindly..
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 01:50:32 PM
I wonder just how badly Trump wants Greenland? I hope not enough to try to take it by force, which I wouldn't put past him.

"The voters" have been dumbed down, distracted by hot-button issues, manipulated by propaganda and overwhelmed with information to the point where too many of them can be led around by the nose because they've been conditioned to follow "authority" all their lives.

It is crucial for this century, that China doesn't get access to more mineral resources (Afghanistan already is owned by them).  But people who are shills for the Chinese Empire ... will differ.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 02:07:28 PM
No, not "standard procedure".  Leaders are expected to lead, not follow blindly..

Textbook BS.  The Illuminati choose the "leaders" before the election even happens.  Then the "leaders" consult opinion polls, and try to hurry to get in front of the public trend (so as to steer it to the likes of the Illuminati).  Koch brothers are Illuminati.  So are Trump and Soros.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 03:50:38 PM
Koch brothers are Illuminati.

At least we finally got to read the obituary of one of them.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

You see their tombs ... in Egypt.  Where have you been?  Consulting with Von Daniken?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

One down, and the worst to go...

Unbeliever

I guess trump like Greenland because he thinks it's the color of money.
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 05:38:58 PM
I guess trump like Greenland because he thinks it's the color of money.

I'm not sure which is dumber.  That Trump thought Greenland was for sale or Trumps response when it wasn't.  Either way, a complete idiot.

Unbeliever

Well, apparently other presidents have asked about buying Greenland, but they took "no" for an answer.
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 05:47:47 PM
Well, apparently other presidents have asked about buying Greenland, but they took "no" for an answer.

I had some grandparents who lived in Greenland NH.  One year, a Family christmas card went to Thule AFB Greenland and took months to get redirected. But they Did It.  LOL!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 05:46:56 PM
I'm not sure which is dumber.  That Trump thought Greenland was for sale or Trumps response when it wasn't.  Either way, a complete idiot.
We should probably be glad he didn't just try to annex it... now that would be a hostile takeover.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on August 24, 2019, 07:40:34 PM
We should probably be glad he didn't just try to annex it... now that would be a hostile takeover.

All territorial acquisition is hostile, more or less.  Just ask Denmark vs Prussia, 1864.  Denmark tried to annex to the south in disputed territory.  Prussia was hoping they would, so they could practice ... military skills.  Did Denmark have a better claim?  Liberal demagoguery didn't care.  Progressivism didn't matter, Prussia was stronger.  Sweden and England promised to support Denmark (as France and England did for Poland in 1939) and in both cases, they lied.  Without allied support Denmark lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrtcN8I5PE

May have been when my Danish ancestors came to the US.  Beta males serve as cannon fodder for alpha males.

1940, more fun with the Germans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOpqfVlqmVo

Molon labe - King Leonidas
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on August 24, 2019, 07:40:34 PM

Don't give him any ideas, LOL!

Seriously, the colonial days are over and we should all just stop fussing over who is where.  Where everyone is is good enough.

aileron

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 01:50:32 PM

That would immediately trigger an Article 5 response from every NATO nation except the USA. Of course, according to Trump (no doubt parroting Comrade Putin) NATO is obsolete.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez