News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonb

Quote from: pr126 on October 21, 2015, 12:03:04 PM
No, I did not say any of the kind. I said the she could not do the same in the countries I mentioned.
That is all. Read my post again. London was not mentioned.

I have read the whole thread and others with your contributions, not just one post. I have a clear image of your intentions, and choose to refute them as a whole, thank you very much.  We are talking about refugees into Europe and I am addressing your guff about what will happen to Britain, not the flip flopping words you use in one post to try to defend a sticky wicket.

Meanwhile for those that follow Cricket, ex-England and Essex Captain Nasser Hussain

https://youtu.be/Pht2ApNG53U

does his bit to overthrow the backbone of English culture and bring about the Caliphate.

pr126

[jonb wrote:
QuoteI have a clear image of your intentions, and choose to refute them as a whole, thank you very much.
Go for it. Knock yoursef out.

Baruch

Quote from: jonb on October 21, 2015, 07:55:51 AM
Meanwhile the evil Mo Farah makes his commercials propagating vegetarianism,

And secretly hides his true intentions of instigating a revolution and beheading all non muslims.

Hitler was a vegetarian.  So this Mo Farah chap must be a Nazi too?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mauricio

Quote from: facebook164 on October 21, 2015, 05:53:32 AM
No. Not "beyond irrational xenophobic fears" because they will never come near them.

what does this mean? who will never come near them? who are this "them"?

jonb

Quote from: pr126 on October 21, 2015, 12:43:16 PM
Go for it. Knock yoursef out.

Luckily I don't have to, every atheist knows if you come along with a daft proposition like, there is a section of people 22.32% of the world population, that it is impossible to reach an understanding with and that these people one in five of every person on earth all have the single intention to impose their rule on the rest of the world in the most fanatical way possible that most of them are fighting against, you have to prove it. All I am doing is the usual atheist thing of laughing at you and in showing people with mixed cultural backgrounds where your gawd does not exist.

Meanwhile Konnie Huq British children's TV presenter does her bit to expose

https://youtu.be/IGvrHKce1Iw

lifestyles in the Caliphate of Sweden to British children and bring about ISIS rule.

facebook164

Quote from: pr126 on October 21, 2015, 08:45:11 AM
Why run away instead staying there and  sorting out their countries problems?
Because there is no "there" to stay. You may have heard that there is a war in syria?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 21, 2015, 10:59:09 AM

She is doing this performance in the UK.
Could she do this in Mosul or Raqqa? In Pakistan? In Saudi Arabia? In Afghanistan? In Iran? Dressed like this?
Without getting stoned? I think not. 

It never even crossed your mind. 

Don't waste your time with an Islamist apologist. That moron would have his head chopped off were he living in any Islamic country. He certainly wouldn't have the luxury of spewing this nonsense in any of those dreadful countries.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: facebook164 on October 21, 2015, 04:12:04 PM
Because there is no "there" to stay. You may have heard that there is a war in syria?

Why don't you go to those countries and settle their problems instead of preaching your nonsense on this forum.

jonb

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 21, 2015, 04:36:17 PM
Don't waste your time with an Islamist apologist. That moron would have his head chopped off were he living in any Islamic country. He certainly wouldn't have the luxury of spewing this nonsense in any of those dreadful countries.

The following Islamic countries do not have the death penalty showing they are a bit more advanced than America.
Azerbaijan, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Senegal, Turkey, Turkmenistan.

And by the way my head is still on my shoulders which might surprise you as I have worked in a few Arabian states and been on holiday to a lot of places in north Africa just as a lot of Europeans have done.

You're not just showing your ignorance are you?

josephpalazzo

QuoteIn 13 countries around the world, all of them Muslim, people who openly espouse atheism or reject the official state religion of Islam face execution under the law, according to a detailed study...

Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study

jonb

Yes nicely proving not all muslims are the same.
Prejudice is wrong.

CloneKai

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 21, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Can anyone help me find this law for Pakistan specifically. I haven't been able to find anything. only blasphemy thing seems to be there.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: CloneKai on October 21, 2015, 05:43:05 PM
Can anyone help me find this law for Pakistan specifically. I haven't been able to find anything. only blasphemy thing seems to be there.

Here's another article that makes it clearer:

http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/

QuoteAtheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death, just for their beliefs (or non-belief) according to a new, comprehensive report from the International Humanist and Ethical Union out on Tuesday. All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority.

The countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

*** my underlining

CloneKai

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 21, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
Here's another article that makes it clearer:

http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/

*** my underlining

O thanks
Ateast there are some protests against the blasphemy law there.
so maybe it will eventually go away

josephpalazzo

Quote from: CloneKai on October 21, 2015, 07:46:30 PM
O thanks
Ateast there are some protests against the blasphemy law there.
so maybe it will eventually go away

How much control does your government have over the internet? Were you to go on an atheist forum in Pakistan, would the government know? Do you know anyone in Pakistan getting in trouble for going on Atheist websites?