News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2015, 03:18:52 PM
So to summarize the next couple of posts, to save time ...

P: I told you so
B: No you didn't
P: Yes I did
B: You are repeating yourself
P: #$##%# FUCK YOU.

:lol:

pr126

Josephpalazzo wrote:
QuoteI'm surprised that the Brits seem to be so complacent.
It is not complacency. It is fear.
On one side from Muslims, on the other the government who is clamping down on any dissent against Muslims / Islam.
The government is also afraid of Muslims. They cannot control them anymore.

It is all about numbers. 
When Muslims become a critical mass, they will become uncontrollable and become the controllers.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 02:08:05 AM
Josephpalazzo wrote:It is not complacency. It is fear.
On one side from Muslims, on the other the government who is clamping down on any dissent against Muslims / Islam.
The government is also afraid of Muslims. They cannot control them anymore.

It is all about numbers. 
When Muslims become a critical mass, they will become uncontrollable and become the controllers.

Quote100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Many people hear "Religion of peace," and assume that is a description of Islam, or they apologize for the violent nature of Islam by saying the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful (and that Islam is therefore peaceful).  Of course it is not peaceful at all.  One only has to look at Islam to see the violence in it, whether it's jihad, stoning, beating, or replacing a regime.  The fact is that many people are peaceful, some of them happen to be Muslim, but that doesn't make Islam peaceful.  The religion is not.

When I hear "Religion of peace" I first wonder where this notion comes from, especially in light of all the violence that permeates many Islamic societies.  I assume it represents a utopian ideal of some sort in some theoretical utopian world, because it cannot be a description of Islam historically or in the present.  So I assume it speaks to some future goal, when everyone is finally crushed under the heavy boot of Islamic oppression.  Then when everyone is in compliance and infidels cleansed or purged from existence, peace ensues.  But only in theory of course.  "Religion of peace" is not a reality.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SGOS on October 18, 2015, 07:56:01 AM
  "Religion of peace" is not a reality.

It's the end goal.

jonb

Quote from: SGOS on October 18, 2015, 07:56:01 AM

Many people hear "Religion of peace," and assume that is a description of Islam, or they apologize for the violent nature of Islam by saying the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful (and that Islam is therefore peaceful).  Of course it is not peaceful at all.  One only has to look at Islam to see the violence in it, whether it's jihad, stoning, beating, or replacing a regime.  The fact is that many people are peaceful, some of them happen to be Muslim, but that doesn't make Islam peaceful.  The religion is not.

When I hear "Religion of peace" I first wonder where this notion comes from, especially in light of all the violence that permeates many Islamic societies.  I assume it represents a utopian ideal of some sort in some theoretical utopian world, because it cannot be a description of Islam historically or in the present.  So I assume it speaks to some future goal, when everyone is finally crushed under the heavy boot of Islamic oppression.  Then when everyone is in compliance and infidels cleansed or purged from existence, peace ensues.  But only in theory of course.  "Religion of peace" is not a reality.

And the gawd of love, and is there not just that same ambition laid out in the bable? Yes I know it is only a small minority of christards that believe in that and we are good at ignoring our own history, and it is so easy to see the other as not being like we are but as some sort of evil monolith. After all that is just how religion, all religion works.

Are you not just being sucked back in with stories of bogeymen?

CloneKai

The first time i heard the phrase religion of peace was around the time the Americans were bombing Afghanis back to primordial age. Or maybe when they were doing that to the iraqis. I think the american government used that phrase, the religion of peace.
kinda felt like it was just made popular so that it doesn't look like america was at war with 25% of human population.

Of course islam is no religion of peace, it loves glorifying its past conquest and victories.

SGOS

If you are asking if I see Christianity as a better religion than Islam, the answer is no.  Any comparisons you want to make (or differences you wish to debunk) are red herrings.  I'm talking about Islam, because that's what this thread is about.

Are you not just being sucked back in with stories of bogeymen?

I don't think so.  Islam is not a bogeyman.  It is real.  It's the mother of bad ideas founded on a charlatan's claim that he speaks with authority from God.  And it spreads.  It uses violence to spread, and it reacts to criticism with violence.

josephpalazzo

Sad that many volunteers end up being the victim of violent acts from the very people they are helping.

pr126

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 20, 2015, 11:47:01 AM
Sad that many volunteers end up being the victim of violent acts from the very people they are helping.
They are coming from a violent culture where this is normal everyday  behaviour.
We in the west think every culture is the same. No, it is not.

aitm

"Migrants" of any ethnicity in this numbers is bound to be trouble. Naturally they will cluster together which makes further diversification into the host country nearly impossible and those within the group will want to usurp the local governing body in favor of their more familiar rules and certainly more than one will opt for the power to speak for all. This is the recipe written directly from the books and has little positive outlook.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pr126

Quote from: aitm on October 20, 2015, 12:03:14 PM
"Migrants" of any ethnicity in this numbers is bound to be trouble. Naturally they will cluster together which makes further diversification into the host country nearly impossible and those within the group will want to usurp the local governing body in favor of their more familiar rules and certainly more than one will opt for the power to speak for all. This is the recipe written directly from the books and has little positive outlook.
Add to that a supremacist totalitarian religion and you have the perfect storm.

jonb

Mind you I do enjoy a good curry down Brick lane, a pint in the Blind beggar pub, then a good bit of street art,
and then buy and take home some seafood from tubby Isaac's seafood stall. Yes its like so dangerous in the East end near the Mosque, I truly wonder how we Londoners manage to survive.