News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: jonb on October 14, 2015, 08:16:19 AM
The foreign policy of the British upper classes has had one consistent goal for the last five hundred years. To stop any one power uniting or taking control of Europe . This could be by fighting emergent powers, or by joining the EU and encouraging them to extend it so much that it becomes economically useless.
The realisation of American industrial power in the 1920s has meant that British thinking in Whitehall is that Britain's best hope is to be America's poodle. De Gaulle recognised that and worked his best to exclude Britain from Europe.

QuoteWhen I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is wrong. We are angry at each other much of the time.

Charles De Gaulle

De Gaulle never forgave the British for ousting France out of Syria.

pr126

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

QuoteA GROUP of asylum seekers are SUING Germany for not allowing them to register asylum quick enough so they can access benefits, throwing the Government’s goodwill back in their faces.

Around 20 Syrian migrants have filed a case against the Berlin state Government demanding immediate access to shelter and benefits after waiting for more than a week to be registered by the authorities.

It comes as serious splits emerged in Angela Merkel's Government over how to divide economic migrants from genuine refugees fleeing war-torn countries.

Hundreds of asylum seekers are still waiting to be registered due to huge backlogs at the city's main refugee centre.

Refugees? Asylum seekers? Bull. Freeloaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3TvvNdyII

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY

There are homeless people in these countries which were born in them, who are given less help by there own country then what these ungrateful bastards get. No, I'm done, with anyone saying europe doesn't do enough to help immigrants. They can fuck off.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

As Goes Nickelsdorf, So Goes Europe
QuoteWestern Europe is currently undergoing a transformation, into a multicultural utopia or third-world hellhole, depending on your perspective. The process has been going on for decades. It began in the centers of major cities, and then spread to the larger towns and suburbs. Neighborhoods that used to be occupied by Europeans engaged in traditional European activities have morphed into exotic ghettoes that look more like Karachi or Rabat than London and Rotterdam.

The wave of “refugees” now engulfing Continental Europe is accelerating the process of transformation. Border towns in Germany and Austria are feeling a multicultural shock that used to be confined to the inner cities and major banlieues. Native Europeans accustomed to their traditional lifestyle are being confronted with a level of alien backwardness they have never before experienced.
Will this happen also in the USA in the future? What do you think?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 14, 2015, 02:34:12 PM
As Goes Nickelsdorf, So Goes Europe Will this happen also in the USA in the future? What do you think?

Hardly. First, there is the Christian Right who would go berserk if  Muslims would want a greater piece of the pie. Secondly, Americans despise a nanny state. If you get into the country legally, you better work your ass off if you want to put bread on the table. Thirdly, if you want to make it big in America you need to say over and over, "God bless America" - while "Allah Akbar" might get you lynched.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: pr126 on October 14, 2015, 02:34:12 PM
As Goes Nickelsdorf, So Goes Europe

QuoteWestern Europe is currently undergoing a transformation, into a multicultural utopia or third-world hellhole, depending on your perspective. The process has been going on for decades. It began in the centers of major cities, and then spread to the larger towns and suburbs. Neighborhoods that used to be occupied by Europeans engaged in traditional European activities have morphed into exotic ghettoes that look more like Karachi or Rabat than London and Rotterdam.

The wave of “refugees” now engulfing Continental Europe is accelerating the process of transformation. Border towns in Germany and Austria are feeling a multicultural shock that used to be confined to the inner cities and major banlieues. Native Europeans accustomed to their traditional lifestyle are being confronted with a level of alien backwardness they have never before experienced.

With you citing this article and with "traditional European" meaning "white", I really think it is not so much the religion of these brown people you oppose...I am think that maybe you just don't want brown people in Europe regardless of their religion. So I have to ask you: would be accepting of Arab refugees moving into your neighborhood if they were like Arab Christians?
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

aitm

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 14, 2015, 06:40:40 PM
maybe you just don't want brown people in Europe regardless of their religion.

odd, I didn't get that in the least. Maybe you are wanting.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: aitm on October 14, 2015, 06:47:49 PM
odd, I didn't get that in the least. Maybe you are wanting.

Ok you tell me what "Native European" or "Traditional European" is supposed to mean?
 William S. Burroughs

jonb

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 14, 2015, 06:53:39 PM
Ok you tell me what "Native European" or "Traditional European" is supposed to mean?
Does he mean this

The Chairman of the Muslim Forum of Albania, talking to the head of the Islamic Community of Kosova, Naim Tërnava, quite traditional native Albanians and Kosovan therefore Europeans.

mauricio

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 14, 2015, 06:40:40 PM

With you citing this article and with "traditional European" meaning "white", I really think it is not so much the religion of these brown people you oppose...I am think that maybe you just don't want brown people in Europe regardless of their religion. So I have to ask you: would be accepting of Arab refugees moving into your neighborhood if they were like Arab Christians?

seriously, do you even understand that some of this people be they brown or purple, will pose problems since they are coming from war torn regions and more regressive cultures, they will have problems to adapt and there will be spikes of all the bad things related to poverty, regressive cultures and populations traumatized by violence. Like violence, crime, gang activity, social alienation the formation of ghettos. The opposition towards immigration is not all about racism. It's about the culture clash. It's about realizing shit is not as simple as letting people come into the country and give them free stuff.

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: jonb on October 14, 2015, 07:19:52 PM
Does he mean this

The Chairman of the Muslim Forum of Albania, talking to the head of the Islamic Community of Kosova, Naim Tërnava, quite traditional native Albanians and Kosovan therefore Europeans.

I highly doubt pr would see Muslim Albanians as "Traditional Europeans" anymore than he would see Turks as "Traditional Europeans"
 William S. Burroughs

jonb

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 14, 2015, 07:25:28 PM
I highly doubt pr would see Muslim Albanians as "Traditional Europeans" anymore than he would see Turks as "Traditional Europeans"

I would have problems defining Turks as European, as most Turks would. The problem is that there are so many dishonest voices that do not want to examine the repercussions of their own position that the real problems are not looked at. Therefore in my view the left right divide is itself the problem.

aitm

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 14, 2015, 07:25:28 PM

Of course you would. You appear to be racist

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: aitm on October 14, 2015, 08:54:40 PM
Of course you would. You appear to be racist

So basically you are accusing me of being racist because I think someone else is a racist. You must come from Bizarro world because that is some really screwy logic you have there.

William S. Burroughs